Sasquatch Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
Sasquatch Brewing Co. and New West Cider are bringing on a Portland sales rep! We are a proudly self-distributed company. That means our Portland-area sales rep creates and maintains all direct relationships with our accounts. You must love interacting with people! You must be focused and on-task while working without direct supervision! You must embrace the challenge of working in a fast-paced, growing company in one of the most competitive craft beer and cider markets in the country.
- This is a remote sales position operating in Portland, OR and the surrounding metro area.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with key retailers and restaurants.
- Prospect for new business and new relationships throughout sales territory.
- Connect with accounts and consumers as a key representative of our brand. Spread our beer, spread our cider, and spread our message.
- Assume leadership role in organizing events, tap takeovers, tastings, etc. with retailers.
- Work closely with brewers and managers on seasonal releases and events within the brewery.
- Establish and monitor quality control standards (product freshness, finished product loss). Communicate with brewers and managers as necessary.
- Assist our crew as needed with special projects and tasks. Embrace the collaboration of being on a small, tight-knit team.
- Must be willing and able to assist with promotions, events and festivals on evenings and weekends as necessary.
Required skills and experience:
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background and driving record check.
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience in craft-related (not necessarily beverage) sales required.
- Residence in Portland area required.
- Extensive knowledge and passion for craft beer and craft cider required.
- Evening, weekend, and holiday availability required.
- Microsoft Office proficiency required.
- Very strong organizational skills, reliability, and honesty required.
- Salary dependent on experience.
- Extremely competitive commission rates.
- Paid time off.
- Reimbursement for mileage and cell phone use.
- Company-paid health care.
- Free beer!