Regional Brand Ambassador - Manhattan, NY
Inspira MarketingApply for Job
We are a team of compassionate, inspired individuals proud of our varied business, brand and marketing expertise. A team united in our continual search of enrichment, unwavering enthusiasm for our craft and dedication to sharing our knowledge.
We value creativity and believe that it is key to our unique approach. We aspire to influence, and inspire people through our experience, our storytelling and our (Illimitable, unbridled, infinite, boundless) wisdom….And never take ourselves too seriously, because we wouldn't be here if we didn't like to have fun.
Above all else, we believe in a life of balance and passion, placing love, joy and happiness of equal importance at the top of our lists. At the end of the day this is how we live our lives, and this is the spirit that we bring to the work that we do.
The Brand Ambassador will serve as the local market influencer for a Scotch Whisky brand. The role will include activities in on premise and off premise accounts that build awareness of the brand with consumers and the trade.
- Be the onsite representative for any planned events, tastings or trainings within the region.
- Create and post branded content on personal social media sites.
- Work with distributors to identify, secure and maintain new points of distribution for the brand.
- Utilize the provided brand tools and POS to support brand programming.
- Share account feedback and communication to local sales team, regional marketing, and Enthuse managers on a daily/weekly schedule.
- Capturing authentic and relevant imagery for social media content
- Serving as the face, voice for the brand for local and national media opportunities
- Evaluating and reporting successes and challenges, and offering ideas for improvement
- Working with Enthuse Client Services team to create summary program recaps that identify key learnings, competitive and local market insight and future program recommendations
- Managing budget, expenses, and reconciling expenditures on an on-going basis
- 7+ years of restaurant/bar experience as a bartender/bar manager/beverage director, etc.
- Fluency with social media & how to appropriately engage with guests through social channels
- Understanding of the promotional laws within the Beverage Alcohol industry
- A valid driver's license and access to a vehicle (travel required)
- Ability to work flexible hours including nights and weekends, as required
- Understanding and appreciation of the spirits industry
- Appreciation for Scotch Whisky
- Able to communicate enthusiasm for the product and category
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Fluency with Microsoft Office and programs
This full-time role offers a competitive salary plus a bonus, as well as a comprehensive benefits package including company-paid medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO and expense reimbursement.
Enthuse Marketing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.Apply Herehttp://www.Click2Apply.net/p55byczbdczmpdh2