National Sales Manager
Brasserie Saint James - Reno, NVApply for this Job
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for ensuring Brasserie Saint James’ sales goals are met through maintaining strategic and sustainable sales growth. The Sales Manager will work closely with the Ownership and Brewery to create the most efficient and effective sales plans.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
- Drives and implements the vision and brand-building projects, for the entire Company on a local cross-state, and national level
- Manages all sales expenses and budgets for the department, with a quarterly and yearly budget review with COO and CFO
- Manages the Brasserie Saint James portfolio to achieve target distribution and volume goals while simultaneously reinforcing our partnerships with distributor operations
- Works with Owner and Brewers to develop sales execution plans, additional markets for expansion, and expansion of distribution
- Strategically manages and grows the Sales team through maintaining a talented sales staff, working with HR to hire and grow the talent pool
- Conducts market analysis to track brand’s performance and works with the heads of marketing and production to make informed sales,
marketing and production decisions
- Create strong partnerships with on- and off-premise retail accounts
- Develop new and existing business based within the territory
- Manage growth of Brasserie Saint James brands, including new products
- Maintain strong visibility in the market, especially through promos, POS, and staff trainings
- Communicate product pricing, promotions, and market initiatives to retailers
- Pre-sell seasonal and rotating products into the retail channel
- Improve product placement and ensure proper rotation
- Execute tastings and promotional events as needed
- Build relationships with wholesaler representatives
- Other duties as assigned
- Responsible for driving the vision for Sales, meeting sales goals for revenue and volume growth while upholding the brand image and ensuring that the right Sales department staff is in place to make that vision a success
Important Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal, and nonverbal communications in primary language
- Ability to Identify product deficiencies (color, smell, taste).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Sales and Inventory software and social media.
- Previous experience managing distributors and sales reps with a proven track record for increasing sales and exposure is preferred
- Ability to positively represent the organization to distributors, the public, customers, and the media
- Ability to interact professionally and effectively with employees and the general public
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Psychology or similar degree preferred
- Valid Driver’s License, good driving record and a reliable automobile.
- Inventory management skills preferred
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Love and passion for craft beer is a must!
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS AND BONUS ELIGIBILITY
We employ people who continuously work hard and in doing so, have an immediate impact and figurative voice in our brewery. We encourage everyone at Brasserie Saint James to be motivated and to grow alongside our company. Every employee is an extremely important part of the Brasserie Saint James team and its future. This is a full-time salaried position. Regular business days and hours of work Monday through Friday are expected, with work in the evenings and weekends as needed.
Brasserie Saint James is hiring a full-time Sales Manager to join our growing team and cover the Western Region. We also expect this position to be in contact with our other distribution partners across the country on a consistent basis. There will be out-of- state trips for Distributor support. If you have strong relationship building skills, an outgoing and upbeat personality, excellent written and oral communication skills, and a passion for great beer, then this is your chance to be part of a great team.