Brand Ambassador - Italian Portfolio
BFG MarketingApply for Job
The Italian Portfolio Brand Ambassador role is a full-time position dedicated to brand building, education and supporting volume driving activities for the Italian brands including Averna, Aperol, Campari, Cynar, Braulio, and Cinzano. Must be a dynamic public speaker who can represent the Italian Portfolio as a product expert and deliver key brand messages to trade and consumer audiences. The Brand Ambassador will focus on forming essential partnerships with industry influencers as well leveraging their existing relationships, and will be the expert in trade affinity, outreach and mixology. This role will serve to increase brand awareness amongst trade/consumers, drive menu placements, lead staff/consumer trainings and feature brands at industry events. This position will be a Spokesperson for the brand and plays a crucial role in elevating the organization as an on premise company leader.
- Trade Education
- Serve as product knowledge expert for the Italian Portfolio
- Educate trade, brand and distributor/broker partners on benefits of all Italian brands
- Support sales division teams with distributor meetings, account trainings and trade events
- Include mixology as medium to reinforce brand message and quality
- Help expand on premise culture within brands
- Support secondary markets via market visits, per HQ request
- Trade Outreach & Engagement
- Create unique brand experiences to motivate trade
- Grow relationships and build good will in core set of influential accounts
- Inspire accounts and bartenders to become advocates
- Assist in cocktail and menu development as requested
- Liaison to key trade groups in local markets
- Attend all high-level trade events and support brand as needed
- Assist in planning and execution of national, local and ad hoc events
- Support brand at trade events and relevant initiatives
- PR/CRM/ Communications
- Captivate and educate accounts through highly engaging and interactive presentations
- Represent brands as industry leader and product expert
- Serve as the brand/product expert in the on premise and amongst industry peers (media, consumer, trade, and internal brand team)
- Key influencer networking and education
- Maintain weekly reporting via online reporting platform
- KPI monitoring
- Report markets trends in on premise community
- Brand Support
- Identify event opportunities and ways to activate at them
- Support Brand programs/ events with concept/ promotion/ recruiting and hosting Italian Portfolio events and trade programs.
- Identify Industry trends and how to leverage them in the on premise
- Assist with drink strategy and cocktail development as requested
- Support new product and innovation projects
- Help audit and manage Brand training tool kits and materials, consulting and working with Brand, Trade Marketing and On Premise teams to continuously improve the education materials around all Italian Portfolio brands.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required
- Experienced bartender who is passionate and knowledgeable about the brands as well as cocktail culture & education.
- Previous Brand Ambassador experience preferred.
- On premise familiarity and experience is required
- Prior experience working with and presenting to media/PR is preferred
- Prior experience with public speaking and presenting is required
- Sales/marketing experience is preferred. (spirits and wine experience a plus)