Left Coast Brewing Co.Apply for this Job
Seeking Head Brewer for Left Coast Brewing Co, San Clemente, CA.
About Left Coast Brewing Co:
Left Coast Brewing Company is family owned and operated in the iconic surf side town of San Clemente, California. The independent brewery began its craft back in 2004. With a slew of 23+ awards under their belt, the brewery has grown to 11,000 barrels and counting. Left Coast Brewery is expanding to Irvine, CA. with a production facility, tasting room and restaurant.
Left Coast prides itself on its commitment to quality and constantly strives to find premium ingredients to achieve the perfect balance of aroma and flavor. The family and brewers that comprise Left Coast are passionate about the art and craft of brewing and seek to invent recipes that they not only love drinking but love sharing. Ingredients, technique and passion poured into every pint, that is the Left Coast way.
Candidate must be highly proficient in all beer brewing processes and responsible for the quality of beers produced. This role is responsible for overseeing all operations of brewing, setting production goals and quality control. Left Coast is a collaborative environment; therefore the candidate is expected to work closely with the team and organization to accomplish our goals.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all Brewing, managing inventory, packaging and scheduling.
- Maintain the highest level of safe, healthy, cleanliness protocols and sustainable environment.
- Responsible for maintaining all brewery records.
- Perform and schedule maintenance and repairs to brewery equipment.
- Train and manage brewery personnel.
- Set production schedule based on needs and sales projections.
- Schedule personnel to fulfill production schedule.
- Reports to Production Manager.
- Minimum three years experience and comprehensive knowledge of beer production, storage and packaging.
- In-depth knowledge of brewery lab procedures and yeast handling.
- Strong mechanical aptitude with beer production machinery.
- Excellent communicator and ability to interact with all levels in the organization.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Certificate from an Accredited Program preferred.
- Centrifuge experience a plus.
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible.
- Ability to lift, push or pull up to 65 pounds.
Competitive salary based on experience. Benefits include PTO, Medical and 401K.
Send Cover Letter and Resume: MelissaKamp@oggis.com