Director of Natural Sales, West
Premium Natural Candy CompanyApply for this Job
About Little Secrets:
Little Secrets (www.sharelittlesecrets.com) is dedicated to making the most delicious chocolates using only natural ingredients and Fair Trade chocolate. We are looking for a team-oriented and self-motivated individual to join our company as a Director of Natural Sales, West.
This is a tremendous opportunity to get in on the ground floor with an experienced team and private equity capital backed start-up to build the next iconic natural foods brand in Colorado.
The position is responsible for increasing sales in the Natural & Specialty channel working closely with our broker & distributor network in the West.
- Drives sales at retailers in the West to include Whole Foods, Natural Grocers, Sprouts, Nugget Market, Bristol Famrs, New Seasons, PCC and various Independents by selling incremental items and secondary display placements.
- Work closely with the broker & distributor network to ensure promotions are executed, new items make it to the shelf, everyday and promoted pricing is accurate.
- Build a seamless relationship with Finance to track promotional spending & accruals, analyze ROI on past promotions, and drive profitable growth.
- Support marketing in executing demos at retail by ensuring enough product is ordered and gaining incremental placement.
- Collaborate with marketing to build “selling stories” utilizing data to sell more secondary placements and distribution voids.
- Manage & support various trade shows as needed to include UNFI Tabletops, Kehe Shows, and Unified Grocers shows.
- Manage Field employees in various markets as the business grows and develops.
Skills & Knowledge Requirements
- Requires a bachelor's degree in Business.
- 3-5yrs of Sales experience with a CPG company.
- Experience working in the Natural Foods industry is Required.
- Ability to work in a company with an entrepreneurial/non-structured environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Some travel and weekend work will be required.
- Computer literacy in GDoc, MS Word, Excel, Quickbooks.
Above all, this person must possess the highest levels of character with lots of energy and creativity. A strong desire and willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done. We are looking for someone who is collegial and collaborative, and able to prioritize and balance multiple tasks. And finally, the ability to have fun at work is a must!