CPG Associate Manager - Online Grocery
Blue Bottle CoffeeApply for Job
The Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) team enables our guests to enjoy Blue Bottle in far-flung places or on-the-go by distilling our unique cafe experiences into portable forms. Our beloved pair of products, New Orleans Iced Coffee and Cold Brew Black Coffee, are gaining fans quickly and we’re excited to bring them and other new products to more and more people.
As our inaugural team member focused on online grocery, you will help Blue Bottle in its mission by sourcing, launching, and growing Blue Bottle’s partnership with various 3rd party online marketplaces (Amazon, Jet, Instacart, etc.), so that more people can have access to delicious coffee where and when they need it. This position works across internal and external teams to operate the business. We have a tight-knit and talented team, and are looking for phenomenal people to join us and develop their skills and careers further.
- Source, launch, and manage partnership with Amazon, Jet.com, and other 3rd party online marketplace businesses (e.g. Thrive, GoodEggs, FreshDirect, Peapod, etc.)
- Build relationships and nurture champions within our partner organizations in order to ensure Blue Bottle goals are prioritized and we get the most interesting partnership opportunities
- Manage the creation and execution of marketing and promotions plans specific to each retailer to drive growth
- Work with both internal and external partners to manage and update product pages/listings; optimize our product pages and listing
- Coordinate with our production & operations team to ensure complete and on- me order fulfillment, chargeback minimization, and operations metrics compliance Assist with setting of Blue Bottle’s online grocery strategy, approach, and timing
- Establish network of peers within CPG and online grocery industry to tap for advice and competitive market info on a regular basis
- Passionate about the online grocery channel and a relentless advocate for our guests and their experience
- Analytical and creative thinker who can leverage the wealth of data in the online grocery settinng in order to drive actionable insight
- Persuasive to diverse set of individuals and navigate complex organization and processes with ease; demonstrate empathy and ability to zero in and resolve potential roadblocks
- Able to consistently achieve results under tough circumstances; take on opportunities with sense of urgency and prioritizes tasks effectively; exercise good judgment, inspires trust and able to work independently; aware of personal strengths and weaknesses and seek to constantly improve
- 2+ years of relevant experience in CPG e-commerce and online grocery field, preferably with a craft and/or premium brand
- Thorough understanding of digital trade marketing and online retail account management
- Last but not least, a deep love for great coffee, food, and exceptional customer experiences
A few benefits we offer
- Health, dental, and vision coverage star ng on your first day 401(k) plan
- Paid me off
- Free drinks at any of our cafes and a complimentary bag of beans to take home each week
- Discounts on any Blue Bo le food items and merchandise
- At Blue Bottle, you’ll be critical to guests enjoying delicious food and coffee just days after it’s roasted. We aim to provide delightful hospitality to everyone who visits us, in-person or online.
If you’re ready to help bring amazing products to life, please apply and join us.
To be considered for employment, please be sure to upload a cover letter and a resume that includes three professional references.