Spirits Account Specialist (Part Time)
Enthuse MarketingApply for Job
We are a team of compassionate, inspired individuals proud of our varied business, brand and marketing expertise. A team united in our continual search of enrichment, unwavering enthusiasm for our craft and dedication to sharing our knowledge.
We value creativity and believe that it is key to our unique approach. We aspire to influence, and inspire people through our experience, our storytelling and our (Illimitable, unbridled, infinite, boundless) wisdom….And never take ourselves too seriously, because we wouldn't be here if we didn't like to have fun.
Above all else, we believe in a life of balance and passion, placing love, joy and happiness of equal importance at the top of our lists. At the end of the day this is how we live our lives, and this is the spirit that we bring to the work that we do.
The Account Specialist is responsible for implementing initiatives supporting top spirits brands in the on-premise luxury environment. The role will be to create long-lasting relationships and brand affinity for these brands within the beverage community and to engage the community in a supportive symbiotic capacity. The net result of these activities is increased and improved perception of the brands as innovation drivers within the on-premise accounts.
- Becoming a trusted coach and respected voice of authority in the beverage space based on business acumen and brand and category knowledge
- Supporting account initiatives by providing expert business consultation to owners and influencers
- Representing the entire portfolio of spirits brands, and serving as the key liaison between the portfolio, distributor, and accounts by imparting brand history, production and taste profile knowledge to trade and consumers
- Identifying what assets/programs will generate greatest success in accounts.
- Building and retaining relationships with trade influencers and key local media.
- Capturing authentic and relevant imagery for social media content
- Providing samples to consumers (where legal)
- Distributing branded merchandise
- Working with Enthuse Client Services team to create summary program recaps that identify key learnings, successes, competitive and local market insight and future program recommendations
- Managing budget, and reconciling expenditures on an on-going basis
- Intimate knowledge of the local market bar and nightlife scene
- Hospitality-specific business experience
- Strong local network within restaurant/cocktail world
- Sales and marketing knowledge
- Fluency with social media
- Understanding of the promotional laws within the Beverage Alcohol industry
- A valid driver's license and access to a vehicle (travel required)
- Ability to work flexible hours and enjoys being out nights and weekends
- Confident, and outgoing with excellent personal presentation and communication skills
- A comfortable and creative negotiator
- Interested in trends and marketing strategy
Experience & Education
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Experience in restaurant, brand, or spirits category preferred
- Fluency with Microsoft Office and programs
PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS A PART-TIME ROLE. General hours will be Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings with some weekday hours on occassion.
Enthuse is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.