Director Of Sales & Distribution
Indiana City Brewing Co.Apply for this Job
As the wholesale side of our business continues to grow, we are seeking a well-qualified individual to guide and direct that growth at a management level. The Director of Sales & Distribution is responsible for all wholesale efforts, with an emphasis on hands-on sales and customer-focused self-distribution of our cans, kegs and bottles to our growing list of bar, restaurant and retail accounts throughout metropolitan Indianapolis, as well as evaluating and selecting new markets within the state as we continue to grow.
- Manage the sales and distribution operations to meet wholesale revenue goals in coordination with increases in beer production.
- Actively work the Indianapolis market.
- Recruit all sales and distribution staff and provide effective staff development, management, and leadership skills.
- Coordinate with the Head Brewer and distribution team on production schedule and logistics.
- Process and approve invoices and payments, and track expenses and credits related to our wholesale operation.
- Oversee current markets, evaluate potential new markets and manage new market launches.
- Develop management-level reports to frequently review wholesale performance with brewery leadership.
- Develop and communicate programs, distribution updates, pricing, and promotional activity internally.
- Implement Brand Ambassador program, including recruitment and training.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field is ideal.
- 5+ years of previous sales management in beer or beverage industry. Distributor experience a big plus.
- Proven ability to use data and analytics to develop insights.
- Successful background working in a team environment and managing people
- Demonstrated ability to consistently achieve company business plan goals, including volume, distribution, and profitability.
- Outstanding people development, and management, and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and sales skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Ekos Brewmaster, Quickbooks, Fintech and Excel is ideal.
- Extensive car travel required.
- Must have a valid, clean Driver’s License
- This is a full-time position. Hours and days will vary according to business need, and will include nights and weekends.
- Must be able to lift up to 55 pounds and maneuver packages up to 165 pounds, using appropriate techniques and tools.
- Must have a passion for the craft beer industry.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidates should send a cover letter along with their resume to email@example.com.