BkonApply for this Job
- Support BKON’s Chief Marketing and Sales Officer in managing business development efforts with co-manufacturing and content (coffee, tea, etc.) partners to achieve sales and profitability targets.
- Develop a firm understanding of products and services offered and demonstrate this understanding in the sales process.
- Generate and qualify sales lead prospects.
- Facilitate accounts across specific stages of BKON’s sales cycle, with a focus on converting prospects to becoming active customers and partners.
- Maintain CRM system to manage accurate records and facilitate timely communication with prospective and active accounts.
- Organize and maintain key initiatives around opportunities, targets and geographies.
- Provide regular recaps of account visits and call frequency to BKON leadership team.
- Follow the BKON sales cycle from prospect to new account to roll-out.
- Effectively manage new prospect meetings and appointments, and represent company in any situation including tradeshows and other promotional events.
- Share enthusiasm for selling and enjoying our partners’ coffee.
- Participate in regular coffee tastings and cuppings with hands-on skills and coffee knowledge.
- Improve BKON’s customer relationships with a focus on profitability.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and retention by maintaining strong business relationships.
- Assist in the development and deployment of campaign activities, including social media.
- Support marketing events, including trade shows and customer engagement activities.
- 5+ years or equivalent sales experience with food or beverage relevance.
- Willingness and interest to work in a dynamic and young organization.
- Demonstrate passion and enthusiasm for coffee, with knowledge of brewing basics.
- Personable, highly motivated, proactive and self- driven professional with demonstrated collaborative and relationship-building skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills including time management skills and attention to detail.
- Able to work with minimal supervision and prioritize multiple projects, individually and as part of a team.
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Highly proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Basic understanding of fundamental financial concepts.
- Valid driver’s license, a clean driving record and a reliable vehicle.
- Ability to travel locally and internationally is a must
- Knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM platforms.
- Knowledge of HootSuite or other Social Media management platforms is a plus.
- Able to start immediately.
- Attractive base salary
- Potential for bonuses
- Stock options
- Two weeks paid vacation
- Competitive healthcare package (including dental)
- Being able to drink the best cold brew coffee on the planet every day