Premium Wine & Beverage Division
Ron Rubin WineryApply for Job
The Republic of Tea’s Premium Wine & Beverage Division has an opening to take over an established and growing territory. Overseeing the sales for Ron Rubin Wines & The Republic of Tea’s Glass Bottled Teas in the Texas, Illinois, and Missouri territory.
- Develop and manage an action plan with the wholesaler network with specific objective to obtain monthly volume objectives for key driver items.
- Assist in the development and implementation of programs and in guiding distributor organization to achieve the objectives.
- Call upon and develop a relationship with key retail decision maker (District Manager, Market Manager Etc) at retail chains to sell in display and new distribution
- Develop, implement and execute sales presentations to secure sales and distribution in local market accounts.
- Analyze monthly distributor depletion reports to identify opportunities, underperforming accounts or potential loss of distribution within the account.
- Coach, train and motivate distributor personnel to achieve monthly and annual sales, distribution and revenue objectives through scheduled and unscheduled meetings, route rides, trade surveys and monthly reports.
- Manage and participate in Special Events to include working nights and weekends when necessary.
- Participate in out of market crew drives as necessary.
- Ensure distributor stocks an ample supply of all SKU’s to cover monthly/weekly sales objectives.
- Support in Trade tastings in Key Retailers
- Manage use of POS, wearable’s and all other resources to achieve objective within budget.
- Operate within assigned annual spending budgets including travel and entertainment spending as well as market level spending
- 80% - Market/Distributor Field Activities
- 10% - Strategic Planning
- 10% - Headquarter Interface
- BA Degree in Business or related field experience.
- Beverage industry sales experience of 5 or more years.
- Currently resides in Dallas or Houston area
- Previous Management experiences a plus.
- Previous Wine Industry experiences a plus.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
RON RUBIN WINES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER