Texas Field Sales Manager
Santa Fe Brewing CoApply for this Job
Field Sales Manager
This roll will be located in a Texas, preferably in Dallas, Houston or Austin.
This position plays a key role in executing the strategic sales plan for the company and will be the frontline representation of SFBC to our distributor and retail customers within the assigned territory.
This position will report to the SFBC Director of Sales and Marketing.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Be the primary point of contact, and conduit to SFBC, with each distributor within assigned geography
- Lead the growth of the SFBC portfolio with distributor sales teams
- Ensure both on and off-premise classes of trade are growing in line with mutually agreed upon volume objectives
- Lead all planning and execution with distributors and key retailers throughout assigned geography
- Work with distributor partners to create programming and incentive plans that drive incremental volume
- Develop mutually beneficial relationships with key distributor and retailer personnel
- Work with distributors to optimize SFBC portfolio representation and pricing in each market
- Develop key account programming for top on and off-premise account universe
- Utilize analytics to inform and optimize sales approach with distributors and retailers
- Develop and execute locally developed plans to ensure monthly business objectives are exceeded
Compensation will be comprised of a competitive base salary commensurate with experience and ability, a monthly bonus program aligned with key sales execution initiatives, and an annual bonus tied to sales and budget performance
- Branded company vehicle + gas for business usage
- Retirement plan
- Company Sponsored Health & Life Insurance
- Cell Phone
- Company credit card
- Flexible vacation schedule based on performance