UNFI Retail Services Business Manager
unfiApply for Job
Brokerage Business Manager working with leadership at Southern Cross (UNFI/Haddon) to execute UNFI and Haddon House strategy and build new vendor relationships/brokerage for all sales channels. This position will work directly with UNFI buyers, SRMs, POG specialists, sales leadership and marketing departments to deliver solutions to SCTC vendors.
Responsible for sourcing new suppliers and items for all sales channels and managing those relationships toward maximizing sales and commissions and increasing sales opportunities for the suppliers.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
- Lead and direct team working with existing UNFI vendors to develop a relationship and onboard to UNFI Retail Services
- Lead and direct SOP that expedites issue/opportunities for SCTC suppliers (includes, but not limited to: new item onboarding and DC launch plans, Deductions, IPAR, AP, , sales/retail)
- Accompany suppliers on sales call with SRMs
- Develop best in class vendor strategies to increase sales in all channels.
- Work closely with the “Customer Promotion Specialists” to gain strategic edge over other vendors
- Participate in strategy and planning as well as attending all UNFI/Haddon House show, meetings and Trade shows
- Establish supplier services format in and around a “speed to shelf” program for new items
- Design strategies and marketing plans with the vendor on customer facing sales opportunities
- Leverages current alliances, customer and supplier relationships to further expand brokerage opportunities
- Identifies suppliers for product and sales penetration opportunities.
- Network with industry leaders and build relationships to facilitate expanded sales and commission opportunities
- Provides regular instruction to the suppliers regarding pricing, procedures and strategies
- Designs strategies on market opportunities and ensure the strategies align and complement the marketplace needs and incudes small emerging suppliers.
- Responsible for the development of new commission opportunities though new suppliers and emerging brands
- Leverages current alliances and customer and supplier relationships to further expand the business opportunities
- Direct, schedules and coordinates supplier and customer events as planned or required.