Key Accounts Manager
Ballast Point Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
Key Account Manager
Great Lakes: IL/IA/WI/MN
- Manage all National & Regional chain headquarter call points for Ballast Point/Constellation Craft & Specialty Division Brands in IL/IA/WI/MN
- Develop and maintain collaborative long-term relationships with chain account buyers.
- Deliver added value solution based sales presentations to increase Ballast Point/Constellation Craft & Specialty Division Brand sales.
- Become the preferred supplier chain contact for distributors by communicating well, delivering wins, and assisting in execution as needed
- Liaise with Constellation’s chain team, Ballast Point’s sales team and our distributor network to ensure program and POD execution
- Identify Chain gaps between TBA and KAM teams from Constellation, and lead in those chains as needed.
- Work closely with operations and sales teams to ensure world class execution
- Track, analyze and report on sales, pricing, and promotional performance.
- Drive innovative programming and marketing that can be utilized at the retail level.
- Work with distributor chain teams to identify opportunities and grow market share.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the adult beverage industry (craft beer experience preferred)
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience calling on National and Regional Chain accounts
- Strong knowledge of the craft beer industry, brand positioning and sku management across all classes of trade
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; Must reside within region and in proximity to an airport
- Must be willing to travel as needed (average 8-10 days monthly). Clean driving record required.
- Proven track record in managing National Accounts.
- Willingness to contribute and be “part of the team”
- Experience using VIP, Nielsen/IRI data.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to put together persuasive sales stories using data.
- Strong sense of urgency and commitment to achieving results.
- Ability to organize, plan and execute programs to reach sales objectives while managing time effectively.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, and Power Point.