4505 MeatsApply for this Job
4505 Meats is a local San Francisco company dedicated to food sustainability, a natural & healthy supply chain, and bringing our delicious snacks to people everywhere! Our flagship product is a natural and artisanal chicharron (pork rind), that we sell in grocery stores and elsewhere. We partner with small farmers and ranchers to produce the highest quality products from animals raised humanely, and never treated with hormones or antibiotics. Our company culture is characterized by passion and hard work, and we are looking to grow our team!
We are seeking a Sales Coordinator to work closely with our sales team to provide excellent service to our wholesale accounts, support the sales department, and drive inside sales. This person will act as the administrative ground control for our office, process order confirmations and helping insure inventory is on hand to sell. We’re looking for a hardworking, technologically savvy, highly organized individual with excellent customer service and sales skills. This is a full-time, salary-based position that will offer you the potential to grow with our company.
- Provide sales and administrative support with a can do attitude
- Manage relationships with current direct wholesale accounts
- Handle all inbound sales leads for direct wholesale
- Drive inside sales to key customer groups with communication via email and phone
- Help build sales presentations of all types for sales team
- Work with warehouse specialist to ensure direct and ecommerce inventory moves out the door
- Pull key reporting from specific retailers and distribute to internal stakeholders
- Coordinate inventory operations and accounting teams
- Handle all inbound customer service incidents and feedback
- Provide occasional onsite support during product demos, and special events
- Hard-working and self-motivated; comfortable juggling multiple deadlines and priorities simultaneously
- Excellent customer service skills, in person, on the phone, in email, and underwater
- Interested in being part of a tight-knit team, able to step up and work outside of your comfort zone on a regular basis
- 1 year sales experience, preferably in food
- Very proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Generally tech comfortable, with an ability to learn new programs quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Must be able to safely lift 40+ pounds
- Entrepreneurial, humble, can-do attitude
4505 Meats is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.