Greenpoint Beer and Ale Co.Apply for this Job
- Operates, cleans, and sterilizes all brewing equipment.
- Follows standard operating procedures throughout all processes.
- Checks and adjusts as necessary all brewing equipment.
- Keeps all raw materials stocked and organized.
- Perform duties necessary to maintain a clean and sanitary fermentation cellar.
- Clean and maintain all cold side brewing equipment through packaging tank.
- Maintain and improve overall sanitation and safety levels of brewery.
- Monitor fermentation profiles, progress, and temperatures of vessels and glycol system.
- Contribute to brewing process as directed in adding of various ingredients to beer.
- Assist other departments when time allows.
- Good candidates must fit in with our enthusiastic and hardworking team environment.
- Must be a great communicator.
- Possess a mechanical aptitude.
- Candidates should be serious about safety, quality and cleanliness.
- Candidates need to be able to lift up to 100 pounds, be able to twist and turn, be able to reach over your shoulders, and work in standing/walking/ crouching position at a steady pace and love to clean.
- Experience in sanitary food or beverage processing is a definite plus.
- Constant cleaning and frequent maintenance is required.