Southeast Bottling & BeverageApply for this Job
Essential Roles and Responsibilities include the following:
Supervisory Responsibilities: Supervises AP/AR
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
O (Occasionally) = 0-2.5+ hours/day F (Frequently) = 2.5 – 5.5+ hours/day C (Constantly) = 5.5+ hours/day
- Stand - O
- Reach Out - O
- High Degree of Flexibility - C
- Walk - O
- Reach Above Shoulder - O
- Maintain Balance - C
- Sit - C
- Near Vision - C
- Lift/Move up to 10 lbs - O
- Climb - O
- Hearing Normal Speech - C
- Lift/Move up to 50 lbs - O
- Dexterity - C
- Computer Use - O
- Lift/Move up to 100 lbs - O
- Crouch / Bend - F
- Telephone Use - O
- Push/Pull up to 50 lbs - C
Personal Protective Equipment: Must follow requirements as appropriate for areas of the facility: hair net, beard net, disposable protective gowns, captive foot wear, ear plugs, safety glasses and gloves for extended periods of time.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. wet and/or humid conditions extreme temperatures (ambient, cold, hot, never constant) moving mechanical parts (high speed machinery) heavy machine equipment (forklifts, pallet jacks) occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles noise level in the facility is usually loud occasionally exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals some food ingredients contain known allergens
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Requires close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less), clear vision (clear vision at 20 feet or more), and color vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors); peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Good communication skills, includes some customer interaction.
- Ability to perform error-free work.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Computer skills required
Education and Experience: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.