Area Sales Rep - Indianapolis/Southern Indiana
Revolution BrewingApply for Job
Revolution Brewing is seeking candidates for a newly established role; Area Sales Representative to join our fast-growing company. This position will be working in our territory in central and southern Indiana, specifically with Monarch Beverage. We have a terrific relationship with this distributor and would love to see it grow with the right rep!
Responsible for account level representation and growth of Revolution Brewing products within assigned territory, which in this case is Monarch and Indianapolis/Southern Indiana. The ideal candidate will live in or around Indianapolis for this role for easy account visits and understanding of region. A vehicle and license IS required.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
- Work to become the preferred supplier within both accounts and local distributors, specifically Monarch Beverage.
- Develop expertise on Revolution’s products in the market, as well as those of our competitors.
- Work 4.5 days per week in the market visiting on and off premise accounts. On average, 1 day per week will be spent traveling to other distributor areas outside of the core territory. ½ day per week will be spent in recap communication to Retailers/Distributors/Director of Sales.
- Schedule and work with distributors personnel minimally one day per week visiting accounts.
- Conduct samplings, promotions and trainings at bars and restaurants.
- Set up and represent at regional festivals.
- Conduct brewery visits for retailers.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 3 to 5 years of experience working for a beer wholesaler or supplier within the Indianapolis or central/southern Indiana market.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, especially using formulas in Excel.
- Must have a reliable car and be able to travel; overnight travel will be required of this position.
- Must be able to work flexible hours as needed (including evenings and weekends).
- Must be able to lift 35-pound cases, as well as maneuver and place 168-lb kegs.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize tasks and handle multiple projects.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to adopt the Revolution Brewing voice in representing the brand.