Lincoln Beer CompanyApply for this Job
- Passionate about beer
- Hard working
- Team player
- Problem solver
We are looking for someone to help form our self-distribution channel as well as begin conversations with local distributors and manage those relationships. Your thirst for knowledge, professionalism, work ethic, ability to stay organized and drive for success are of the utmost importance.
- Increase distribution of kegs and case sales of all Lincoln beer
- Prospect for new business across his/her assigned territory
- Maintain relationships with existing accounts
- Coordinate communications between distributors and our production department
- Interface with consumers and accounts as a representative of the brand
- Maintain & disseminate deep knowledge of Lincoln Beer Company brands
- Assist the Lincoln team as needed with special projects and other tasks requiring an “all hands-on deck” type of collaboration
- Be a team player and able to interact with all levels within the organization
- Adhere to and enforce all applicable local, state and federal laws, rules, and regulations
- Strong self-starting work ethic: planning on a daily/weekly/monthly basis and consistently execute plans in a timely manner.
- Utilize and input daily activity into CRM.
- Attention to detail, ability to multitask and goal-oriented.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills (staff training, brewery tour/tastings).
- Two years of industry experience selling craft beer preferred.
- In depth knowledge of, and direct experience in the local market of craft beer.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 55 pounds and maneuver packages up to 165 pounds, using appropriate techniques and tools.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs with the ability to enter, retrieve, and interpret data.
- Ability to drive a vehicle for in-field work daily, hold a valid Driver’s License and clean driving record.
- Must be 21 years of age or older at the time of application.
- Residence in this role’s assigned territory required
- Evening, weekend, and holiday availability required
- Very strong organizational and communications skills, iron-clad reliability, and consistent follow-up required
- Able to stay focused and remain extremely productive while working in the field without direct supervision
- Knowledge of wholesale distribution and operations
- Strong interpersonal skills and a love for meeting and interacting with people
- Thorough attention to detail and desire to take initiative
- Must adhere to company’s policies and procedures
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, growing company
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. This job will remain posted until the position has been filled. Serious and qualified inquiries only. Benefits and pay based on experience.
ABOUT LINCOLN BEER COMPANY
Lincoln Beer Company is an independent 15bbl production brewery in Burbank, CA. We are family owned and operated with our first commercial brew taking place in October of 2016, self-distributing in and around the LA area for the past year and we just opened our on-site taproom in November of 2017. We are currently looking to expand our production and distribution on the West Coast.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Lincoln Beer Company strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.