Social Media Coordinator
Brooklyn BreweryApply for this Job
SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR (BROOKLYN, NYC)
The Social Media Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day oversight and growth of The Brooklyn Brewery’s social media channels. Through creative and on-brand content creation and comprehensive strategy, the Social Media Coordinator will look after the Brooklyn Brewery brand and initiatives in the social atmosphere. This position will work closely with the rest of the Marketing Unit to ensure that all content is on-brand and cohesive with company initiatives.
Responsibilities & Expectations:
Generate content and execute social media strategy on Brooklyn Brewery's social platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram & YouTube etc. as applicable) in support of digital brand development, Craft Marketing events & other partnerships.
- Source and post interesting and relevant content daily across social media channels
- Write & schedule promotional support for Brooklyn Brewery happenings domestically and around the world
- Manage social content calendar for all platforms
- Remain current with developments in the social media field and monitor industry trends
Utilize Brooklyn Brewery’s social channels to build comprehensive paid and unpaid campaigns to support brand priorities.
- Present & execute social media plans for Brooklyn Brewery events (Beer Mansion, Brooklyn Sound, New York Comic Con etc.)
- Develop ongoing campaigns to support our rotating portfolio of beers
- Work with Facebook’s Ad Manager to deploy extend reach while maintaining a budget
- Report on campaign engagement and effectiveness
Regularly monitor Brooklyn Brewery’s social media channels.
- Use monitoring tools like HootSuite to stay on top of comments and queries
- Answer/redirect any inquiries that come in via Brooklyn’s social media platforms
- Foster community engagement on Brooklyn’s social properties
- Build influencer network and manage outreach
- Problem solve across all platforms when need be
Track and report Brooklyn Brewery’s growth across all platforms.
- Benchmark Brooklyn Brewery's social performance against leading competitors
- Review and evaluate post performance and audience response to shape future campaigns
- Deliver monthly reports across all channels
- Evaluate analytics software and tools
- Identify new trends in tech and social media applications
- At least 2 years of professional social media experience and familiarity with scheduling and analytics tools such as Hootsuite, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics, Buffer, etc.
- Proficient knowledge of Facebook’s Ad Manager, including ad set up, budgeting and analytics
- Strong writing skills that can capture consumers’ attention through humorous, pithy posts
- A keen eye for high-quality photography and above average cell-phone photography skills
- Engages consistently with social media and employs a proactive understanding to emerging digital trends
- Extensive knowledge of The Brooklyn Brewery brand, product line, and the craft beer industry
- Deep understanding of The Brooklyn Brewery brand voice and a strong ability to implement over a variety of mediums
- Intimate familiarity with Brooklyn culture, food, beverage, and art scenes
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Autonomous decision making, and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook), Adobe Illustrator, website management tools, and Google suite (Docs, Sheets, etc)
This position reports to the Brand Marketing Director.
This is a full-time position based out of Brooklyn Brewery’s headquarters in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. All applicants must be at least 21 years old. We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with "SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR" in the subject line of the email. No phone calls, drop-ins or letters, please. Due to the high number of applications, we will only be able to respond to the applicants moving forward in the hiring process.