Craft Brand Manager
Crown Distributors LLCApply for this Job
Crown Distributors LLC is a MillerCoors/Craft Brand Wholesaler, with locations in Salina and Topeka, Kansas covering territories in North Eastern and Central Kansas, is currently searching for an experienced individual to hire as its Craft Brand Manager. The Craft Brand Manager will work with both Crown’s internal sales team and its craft suppliers’ management teams, to help grow and expand our current and future craft portfolio of brands. Details for job duties, responsibilities, and qualifications are listed below.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
• Responsible for meeting or exceeding all craft beer portfolio sales.
• Responsible for managing and maintaining proper inventory levels.
• Responsible for managing pricing strategies and margin expectations.
• Responsible for development and management of marketing budgets.
• Responsible for growing our craft portfolio by executing against suppliers Annual Business Plan goals.
• Responsible for developing a relationship with our supplier partners.
• Responsible for setting up, attending and overseeing various promotions in assigned sales territory (on-premise promos, beer festivals, etc.).
• Responsible for establishing new business in on-premise and off-premise accounts.
• Responsible for fostering relationships with existing key on-premise and off-premise retailers.
• Responsible for working with all distributor employees to capitalize on sales and distribution opportunities.
• Responsible for planning and participating in regular distributor sales meetings (general sales meetings, weekly manager meetings, etc.).
• Bachelor's Degree preferred, AND/OR five years proven experience in the beverage industry (supplier or distributor).
• Prior knowledge of craft beer segment; existing relationships within industry segment preferred.
• Detail oriented; possessing excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to accomplish multiple tasks with reasonable time management.
• Ability to analyze sales data; experience with ENCOMPASS Route Accounting Software preferred.
• Ability to develop and execute market plans, incentive plans, and sales plans.
• Valid driver’s license required.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word.
• Is comfortable participating in social media, i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and other Social Media Platforms, Etc.
• Must also be able to lift/push/pull cases (35 lbs.) and draft containers (165 lbs).
• Competitive Pay and Bonus structure
• Company Vehicle
• Company phone or phone allowance
• Full Benefits (including Dental and Vision)
• 401k (available with pre-tax contribution)
• Paid Vacation & Holiday time off
Crown Distributors, LLC is seeking a candidate that is highly motivated, a self-starter, organized, energetic, and passionate about craft beer. A flexible schedule is a must, as candidates will be required to travel throughout our sales region and will include some evening and weekend sales & events.
To apply, please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com