Maryland Sales Ambassador, Montgomery County & Western Maryland
Evolution Craft Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
Simply put, to sell beer! Seeking a highly motivated and competitive individual to join our team and grow our business in Montgomery County, Maryland. Individual will also manage wholesalers in Frederick, Western Maryland, and West Virginia, with Montgomery County being the primary focus. Developing relationships with customers is the name of the game.
We are passionate about our company and our beer. We’re fun people.
Candidates must be a college graduate and have at least two years professional experience with a craft beer supplier or wholesaler. The ideal candidate resides in Montgomery County, Maryland. Industry experience is a must. Complete working knowledge of working with distributors, the 3-tier system, on and off premise and grocery chain business is also necessary.
REQUIREMENTS Candidates must:
•Have passion for craft beer & sales.
•Possess high levels of energy & self motivation.
• Be organized, self-disciplined, detail oriented & sociable.
•Be comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic industry.
•Live in the territory & have a reliable car.
• Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in marketing, sales or management is a
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
•Valid and clean driver's license
• Ability and willingness to work independently
• 2+ years of supplier sales experience/distributor management
Does all of the above apply to you? Great! Let’s talk.
1. Growing EVO’s business in territory by increasing package distribution off
and on premise
2. Increase draft presence in each market
3. Conducting sales meetings and presentations with wholesaler sales teams
4. Ensure inventory of EVO brands and packages is in stock and properly
rotated and in code at retail and in the warehouse
5.Schedule and facilitate “ride with” with sales reps/team leaders in each market
6. Manage spending budgets for each wholesaler
7.Execute and develop a promotional calendar geared towards building sales
8.Develop key customers in each territory and attain a proprietary relationship
with said retailers to gain sales and distribution
9.Plan and execute promotion events with key retailers that may occur any day
of the week
10.Keep a weekly/bi weekly planner of goals and account calls within each
11. Forecast seasonal brand execution and track results
12. Conduct quarterly wholesale wrap up meetings covering distribution gains
and sales results
13. Completely understand and embrace the EVO brands and culture and deliver
our mission to the wholesale and retail customer.
• Opportunity to be an integral part of a professional sales team working in a
fast paced and challenging environment.
• Position offers a great learning experience and opportunity for development.
• Competitive salary and commission based on experience
• Health/ dental/ vision
• 401K and car allowance
• Opportunity to work in the fast-growing craft beer industry and get paid to
do what you love
• 40 hour minimum work week, with extended hours as required
• Must be available to work some evenings, some weekends, and some
• Must be available for occasional overnight travel
How To Apply:
Please send a resume and detailed cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title in the subject line of the email.