Bently Heritage Estate DistilleryApply for Job
The Marketing Manager will support the Distillery General Manager in the planning, development, and implementation of the marketing strategies, communications, and public activities, both external and internal. This position will be driving the planning and execution of the initiatives that increase awareness and advance the company’s brand and products.
We are seeking to hire a motivated and energetic individual to join our sales and marketing team. The ideal candidate will be proactive and a self-starter, have an extensive background in sales, and a track record of program and business development. This individual will work closely with other department managers to generate individual visitor traffic as well as group sales bookings, develop and promote packages that will best showcase our highly rated spirits, beef and on-property hospitality experiences setting us apart from the competition. This individual is responsible for developing strong relationships with Hotel Concierges, Visitor Centers, Convention & Visitors Bureaus, Local Chambers, Destination Management Companies, Corporate Meeting and Event Planners, Tour Operators and Tour and Transportation Companies.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Create, write, and update content for marketing collateral and materials (print/digital), including quarterly newsletter.
- Design, develop, execute and manage direct to consumer marketing email campaigns regularly. Design promotional materials, such as brochures, order forms, menus, sell sheets, fliers, tasting sheets, trade materials, and etc.
- Oversee social media platforms, including Yelp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, working with agency support to develop and publish dynamic content, engage with influencers and respond to customers inquires
- Assist with management of media and competition samples.
- Maintain current knowledge of web technology industry trends and innovations.
- Maintain marketing related supplier contacts in proprietary database.
- Coordinate relationships with vendors utilized for marketing needs, overseeing content development through to finished product (printers, photographers, copywriters, social media and PR agencies, print and online publications, etc.)
- Train and assist co-workers with inquires/projects related to the company’s marketing collateral
- Develop relationships and strategic partnerships with influential members of the non-profit, tourism and event management communities to drive new high-value customers to the business.
- Maintain strong local presence in key community organizations, such as local Chambers of Commerce and local Visitor Centers.
- Work with Property Teams to schedule client Visits.
- Help Organize Ongoing property “FAM” tours to instill a deep sense of familiarization with our brands by developing an understanding of the products and services available, fostering a great relationship with the Teams and instilling a passion for their unique properties, rich heritage, and exceptional products.
- Provide prompt, courteous and efficient handling of all sales leads, contract negotiations, group requests, changes, cancellations, and other guest services information maintaining an excellent relationship for current and future business.
- Responsible for working directly with the client to plan and executed the events ensuring that the guests’ expectations are exceeded.
- Build Subscriber Database for Hospitality Newsletter to increase target audience reach with timely, relevant information on what is happening at the properties.
- Increase Target Audience to include all SF Bay Area and Northern Nevada Hospitality and Tourism Professionals.
- Support local distributor partner to build strong community presence between our wineries and local Bay Area Hotels, Resorts, and High-Profile Restaurants
- Support programs that drive placements and raise awareness with these accounts.
- Work with VC Teams to schedule select groups of key decision makers for VIP experiences that will help them communicate effectively and passionately about our brands.
- Create Brand Ambassadors among staff at the account level to help drive their guests to our Visitor Center.
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of Sales and Hospitality experience required
What you'll love about working here:
- You'll be a key player in one of the first distilleries in the State of Nevada.
- We're a paperless office, so you get your own iPhone and iPad.
- You'll work on a top of the line computer.
- We promote coaching, teaching and learning. You'll expand your knowledge quickly in an open environment.
- Bently Enterprises offers a compensation package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, gym membership, 401(k) and competitive salary.
To learn more about the first state of the art estate distillery in Northern Nevada, please visit the Bently Heritage website.