Wholesale Sales Representative
Revelator Coffee CompanyApply for this Job
Dynamic Beverage Company seeking experienced Sales Representative for the greater Atlanta Market. Must be a self-starter and motivated to achieve results. Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience required. Job duties include, but not limited to , selling portfolio to new and existing customers in the Food & Beverage industry , increasing distrubution, increasing brand awareness, achieving company targets/goals and conducting tastings and promotional events.
Reporting to the Executive Director of Wholesale, the Wholesale Account Representative develops, manages and coordinates with existing business while building strong training and support relationship with our partners. This position also requires aligning our partner’s coffee program with Revelator’s vision, as well as quality standards. Revelator’s customer base is diverse including, restaurants, specialty cafes, hotels, ice cream parlors, and specialty grocery. The cornerstone of this position is a love of coffee and hospitality.
Revelator Coffee Company is a start-up VC-backed company based in Birmingham with retail locations in Tennessee, New Orleans, Birmingham, Atlanta, and Charleston. Our team is comprised of a diverse group of smart, ambitious, and creative individuals from across the country. Our culture is forward and modern. We're looking for not only a coffee operations assistant, team-player, but also a great fit. If you’re ready to help bring amazing products to life, please apply and join us.
Wholesale Account Representative Job Description:
- Manages new business and existing accounts, providing customer support.
- Works with our partners to manage and build upon existing relationships.
- Provides support to growing Revelator’s business and in turn the business of our partners by providing coffee education, marketing support, equipment support, and quality assurance, while acting as a liaison between Revelator and the brewing partner.
- Maintains accurate information in NetSuite, taking accurate notes, photos, updating loan information, as well as documenting customer interactions.
- Prioritize work tasks and manage time effectively
- Prioritize time and account visits based on tiered accounts
- Maintain information and communication in an organized manner
- Maintain work areas and customer information in an organized manner (paperwork, files, etc.)
- Stay focused on job responsibilities, objectives and goals
- Sample customer products and observe product execution to ensure product quality standards.
- Provides support and works with roasting plant personnel, such as customer service and our roasting/production team, to ensure efficient fulfillment of orders.
- Conduct customer cuppings, tastings and equipment demos to increase consumer awareness and education.
- Provide reports weekly to the Executive Director of Wholesale.
- Sample customer products and observe product execution to ensure product quality standards; ensures on-going communication about account activity.
- Other responsibilities and special projects as assigned by the Executive Director of Wholesale.