Revive KombuchaApply for Job
Revive Kombucha is a family-owned craft kombucha brewery, launched in the Farmer's Markets of Sonoma County California in the Spring of 2010. Revive's mission has always been to sustainably produce the best tasting kombucha you've ever had, using the highest quality ingredients and innovative craft brewing. We develop our own recipes, techniques and cultures. The result is a uniquely delicious and healthy brew. We're all about brewing our kombucha with a culture of heart and fun, and taking care of the earth and our community in the process.
We are currently seeking a Brewer to join our Brewhouse team. As the Revive Kombucha Brewer, you will produce quality craft-brewed kombucha and steward the product throughout the fermentation process while supporting department and company initiatives. This is a full-time position eligible for paid time off, paid sick leave, health, dental and vision insurance as well as free kombucha!
- Brew kombucha in accordance with Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
Calibrate equipment in accordance with Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- Test and monitor, to Quality control and Assurance to ensure specifications are met.
- Record logs and report results to manager daily.
- Perform sanitization of brewing equipment.
- Perform routine maintenance on brewing equipment.
- Create and maintain written SOPs for processes.
- Provide coverage for Brewhouse tasks as necessary.
- Exercise extreme discretion when dealing with all proprietary information at all times.
- Adherence to and compliance with Food Safety Plan.
- Adherence to and compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) required.
- Proficient in reading and writing in English.
- Two plus years of brewery or winery experience required.
- Brew systems operator or similar work experience preferred.
- Must be able to measure precisely and count accurately.
- Adept at performing a variety of brewing calculations.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Be passionate about kombucha.
- Regularly required to talk and hear.
- Frequent standing for periods up to 2 hours; walking; sitting; and reaching with hands and arms.
- Repetitive use of hands for grasping, pulling, pushing and fine manipulation.
- Regularly lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs.
- Regularly use angle rolling ladders.
- Work in wet and cold or hot environments and subject to noise.
This job posting is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.