Outside Sales Representative
Cafe SpiceApply for this Job
- Supporting existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers.
- Obtains information on new products to promote to existing and new customers.
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Attends to regional and national trade shows to accumulate new leads and make productive contact with existing clients.
- Ability to commute to New York City and metro areas daily.
Bachelors Degree and/or Minimum 4 years sales experience in the food industry required; Able to thrive in a fast paced, high volume environment; Strong verbal and written communication skills; Strong analytical, organizational and follow-up skills; Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks; Self Confidence; Negotiation and presentation skills; Reliable and punctual with a good work ethic; Friendly personality; Work independently; Willingness to drive and/or travel to multiple locations; Proficiency in MS Office suite; Experience with Excel and Word required.