Nor-Cal Beverage Co., Inc.Apply for Job
If interested, please apply at http://www.ncbev.com/careers/job-opportunities/
Nor-Cal Beverage Co., Inc. (Nor-Cal), founded in 1937, is California’s largest independent beverage bottler. Family-owned for three generations, Nor-Cal mixes and packages such well-known beverage brands as Arizona Tea, Vitamin Water, PowerAde, Hansen’s, and Monster Energy, as well as Florida Natural and Minute Maid Juices, and its own brand - Go-Girl energy drinks. Nor-Cal has facilities in West Sacramento, Anaheim and Fullerton. As a result of its innovation and sound business decisions, Nor-Cal has expanded and is planning continued growth.
Nor-Cal Beverage Co., Inc. is seeking a Sales Representative Clerk for our Contract Packing department in West Sacramento, California.
Medical benefits eligible first of the month following 28 days of employment.
Position Summary: The Sales Representative is responsible for responding to customer inquiries along with developing new clients. The incumbent will have a customer base that he/she will be responsible for directing their inquiries. Research market conditions in local, regional, and national areas to determine potential sales and contract manufacturing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow all safety procedures and work as safe as possible at all times.
- Collects information on customers to identify potential markets.
- Support team with tradeshow planning and execution.
- Attend conferences, trade shows, and events on a regular basis to provide management with information concerning the promotion of company products.Some weekend work is required.
- Gather data on new and existing competitors’ prices, methods of marketing and distribution by reviewing retail shelf space and design.
- Assists sales team with development of growth strategies.
- Prepares sales presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials.
- Use software to manage and organize information.
- Prepare reporting and analytics for all marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and follow industry trends in trade literature.
- Talk with representatives and customers about the effectiveness of communication programs via face to face meetings, email and the telephone.
- Assisting with new business acquisition and marketing.
- Develops and completes new business proposals. Ensures accuracy of new business group quote.
- Responds to phone and e-mail inquiries from internal and external customers in regards to new sales issues.
- Resolves customer and agent new sales issues through research and investigation with internal departments, promoting and improving customer service and satisfaction.
- Demonstrates regular, reliable and predictable attendance.
- Act as company representative at trade shows.
- Sales Representative will be assigned some existing account responsibilities.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere and interaction with customers, co-workers, and management.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Work scheduled shift, weekends, and extended hours as required.
- Regular and punctual attendance.
- To perform this job successfully, must be able to perform each fundamental task listed above satisfactorily.
Scope of Sales operations:
- (2) Strategically Located Production Plants.
- Up to (10) Production Lines to sell product manufacturing line time.
- (2) Off-Line Repacking Lines to sell repacking services.
- (2- 3) Warehousing Facilities to sell raw material and finished product storage services.
- (12) Tractor/(30) Trailer Company Owned Fleet to sell transportation and shuttling services.
- Up to (5) people in Contract Manufacturing Sales.
- Confidence when dealing with a wide variety of people
- Ability to take responsibility and handle pressure
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to give clear instructions.
- Excellent writing skills and highly articulate.
- Possess strong communication skills.
- Adept at public speaking.
- Demonstrated capacity for understanding and applying sales & marketing strategies and objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, positive attitude and entrepreneurial drive.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently on projects in a fast paced environment.
- Highly motivated, flexible and adaptable
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college, high school diploma required, and 10+ years’ related experience;
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience preferably in the beverage manufacturing industry experience in the beverage manufacturing industry;
- Sales experience in the marketing industry, preferably in the beverage industry.
Language Skills: English is required, and the ability to speak Spanish is desirable.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Amount of Travel Involved: 20%- 50%
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: Normal office working conditions. The noise level in the work environment is quiet to moderate.
If interested, please apply on-line at http://www.ncbev.com/applications/jobs
Nor-Cal Beverage Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer-----M/F/D/V