Operations & Marketing Manager
Hermitage Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
Operations and Marketing Manager—
Hermitage Brewing Co.
We are looking for a full time team member, working daily for the Brewmaster and the VP Sales. You will primarily be stationed at a computer, however, other responsibilities involving social media photos, tours, and tastings will require you to be in/around the brewery. Your work will help us meet our growth objectives by performing these duties and responsibilities:
40% Brewery Operations:
- Work with Brewmaster and VP Sales to refine sales forecast used to create the brew schedule (25% of your time)
- Point person to summarize monthly sales forecasts from multiple distributors and our sales team into Excel.
- Share brew schedule with sales team, with updates as things change.
- Inside weekly beer order forms for our 3 off-site restaurants and 1 onsite taproom.
- Weekly query of each beer distributor’s existing inventory for potential out-of-stocks
- Coordination with VP of Sales to outline sales forecasting/production planning with the team
- Receive and respond to light general phone and email inquiries, responding or routing these inquiries. Screening of solicitation calls/emails.
- Maintain our merchandise inventory like tap handles, signs, and shirts; check stock to determine inventory level and placing re-orders; verifying receipt of inventory.
60% Sales/Marketing Communications:
- Creative candidates should find it fun to post daily Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter content based on what is “happening now” and on our monthly editorial calendar, and reply/thank spontaneously on social media. Interact with video and web people to create and post new content (25% of your time).
- Daily 3 pm- 5pm (firm), you will summarize beer orders and create invoices for sales collected by our outside sales team for next-day delivery. (25% of your time).
- Coordinate sales support for the outside sales team and tracking of sales activity & inventory reporting
- Notification of sales team and customers of new beer releases & events by email and phone.
- Modify sell sheet templates with new beers or pricing (5% of your time)
- Periodically package and send press releases by mail and email to the authorized list. Maintaining mailing lists.
- Periodically pack and ship tap handle requests, drinkable press kits, and distributor sales material.
- Coordinate with various vendors (design, label, etc) for new product releases
- Assist with coordinating the Hermitage Rare Beer Club & communicating with members
- Associate Arts or Bachelor's degree, and at least three years related experience.
- Working knowledge of Illustrator for light graphic template editing of sales brochures
- Demonstrated creative personality, with professional and polite verbal and email communications
- Excellent time management, organizational skills & multitasking skills are a must
- Ability to follow directions. Attach a simple jpeg image of a #2 pencil with your resume.
References Required. Please provide any links to creative works or portfolio. Salaried Position. 9am-6pm M-F. Benefits after 90-days. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Email references, portfolio, and resume to email@example.com