Regional Sales Manager
Lorina Inc / Maison GeyerApply for this Job
The “Maison Geyer Freres” is a premium French Soda company focused on high quality and natural recipes. Founded in 1895, we continue to produce all of our sparkling beverages in Munster, a small French village close to the German border. We have maintained our original formula for 120 years and to this day, every product is made with spring water from Les Vosges Mountain Range. As our Regional Account Manager, you will be our most valuable asset, you will be the face of the brand and represent us everywhere. You will share our French spirit and our passion for our products. You will build brand awareness and good strong relationships with your clients to generate sales opportunities. You will be part of Lorina Inc. (US subsidiary) which was established since 2002 and is located in Miami, Florida. You will interact with the US team who believe in working effectively & having fun to build value for partners with our unique, premium and natural products.
- Establish and maintain customer relationships, driving new customer development across brands and categories
- Manage broker/distributors’ reps relationships, including training, annual strategic plans, forecasting and joint business calls
- Develop and implement customer annual strategic plans, that will deliver the team's goals, including communication plans, promotional strategy, tactical plans all while adhering to the allocated budget per account.
- Proactively monitor and update the customers' overall business plan, including managing trade budgets, spend, volume while leveraging sales analysis and marketing insights (such as competition) in order to ensure achievement of all sales objectives, including conducting post promotional analysis, deduction balances
- Develop and communicate accurate forecasts to achieve supply chain assurance .
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- BA/BS required; 3+ years sales experience in the consumer-packaged goods industry (beverage a plus), preferably with a mix of experience working in the natural, specialty perimeter channels.
- Experienced with broker/distributor management – New Business development experience a plus.
- Must possess an in-depth knowledge in sales, trade and marketing/merchandising concepts and methods
- Ability to work on an entrepreneurial/culturally diverse team as a self-starter in a hands-on, fast-paced environment
- Sales skills knowledge: supply chain, negotiation, written and verbal communication / Pack Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) / Sales Force
- Ability to travel up to 60%.
- This position is based in Miami, Florida.
Entrepreneurial and a self-starter High level of resilience and persistence
Enthusiastic and energetic Critical thinker possessing analytical skills
Ethical Organized / Collaborative