Platform Beer CoApply for this Job
The Production Brewer opportunity is a full time position that will support day to day operations.
- Produce batches of beer as needed to meet scheduling goals
- Manage all aspects of the initial wort production on the brewhouse
- Follow Standardized process to ensure consistency in wort production
- Clean brewhouse and general area regularly to ensure sanitary environment
- Communicate regularly with supervisor to ensure processes are being followed
- Mill grain as needed
The ideal candidate for the Production Brewer opportunity is a team-oriented, professional who requires little direction in day-to-day activities.
- Requires a High School diploma or equivalent GED
- Minimum 2 years routing experience preferably in distribution or fleet management
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Office & Excel) & Google Suite (Docs & Maps)
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Good organizational skills
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task
- A high growth company in the process of establishing a streamlined business model.
- A fast-paced environment which involves many short notice tasks and schedule changes.
- An independent work structure that evaluates based upon accomplishment of goals
- An image conscious organization that focuses on customer service at all costs.
- A 24/7 business servicing a high volume and profitable product offered by our clients.
This job description/advancement opportunity in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed. You will be expected to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested by your supervisor
Competitive Pay and Health Benefits Available.