Regional Sales Manager PA/NJ
Blake's Hard CiderApply for this Job
POSITION: Regional Sales Manager – E. PA/NJ
Blake’s Hard Cider Co. is looking for a Regional Sales Manager based out of Philadelphia. The position is responsible for managing sales, distributors, accounts, events, and inventory across East PA, New Jersey and surrounding areas. This candidate is expected to create relationships with on and off premise accounts, grow sales in existing accounts, and work closely with our distributor network to achieve territory goals. This position reports to the Sales Team Leader.
Check out our story and a few of our awesome videos at www.blakeshardcider.com.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following and other duties may be assigned:
- Supports Blake’s Hard Cider Co’s Core Values and Purpose.
- Maintain constant communication with Sales Team Leader and Director of Sales.
- Work directly with the assigned Blake’s Hard Cider territory wholesalers and their sales staff to promote sales & the brand, as well as achieve target distribution and volume goals.
- Maintain consistent market visitation and schedule between all assigned territories; work quarterly with target account list and visitation schedule including chain and independent on and off premise accounts.
- Develop quarterly target lists built from goals and objectives.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with retail accounts.
- Monitor cider inventory to maintain proper amounts based on sales trends, promotions, and seasonal changes; monitor product for freshness.
- Conduct brand training.
- Monitor market trends and report them to the team.
- Coordinate and execute special events and festivals in the territory.
- Perform administrative tasks as they are assigned (expense reports, weekly work calendar, distribution targets, discount programs, price surveys).
- Maintain professional image and demeanor at all times.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field.
- 1-3 years of beverage sales experience on the Distribution, Supplier, or Retail side.
- Ability to take initiative and work with a limited amount of direction and work both independently and within a team to accomplish goals; must be self motivated.
- Thorough understanding of cider, beer and the 3-tier system.
- Strong Presentation skills and enjoys talking in front of large groups of people.
- Ability to travel frequently, working a flexible schedule including nights and weekends (not a 9-to-5 commitment).
- Clean driving record, comprehensive auto insurance and a reliable source of transportation.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office - Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
A few other things we’re looking for:
Have a natural teaching ability and outgoing personality
Have a passion for what you do and this lifestyle
Are charismatic, friendly, and approachable
Will take a personal interest in the accounts you serve
Live in or willing to relocate to Philadelphia
Vermont Information Processing experience
This position is a full time exempt position and offers:
- Salary & Competitive Bonus Program
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Health Insurance
- 401k with Company Matching Program
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to HR@blakefarms.com. Please title your email “I Want to Sell Blake’s in Philly” and write a few sentences on why you think you’d be a good fit here at Blake’s Hard Cider!