Athletic Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
SEEKING a versatile, passionate brewer as team member #3 in an innovative business about to launch in Spring 2018. Athletic Brewing is the first brewery and tap room in the country dedicated entirely to the production of craft, non-alcoholic beer. You will be working alongside an award-winning craft brewer tackling unique challenges. The opportunity this role affords can be as expansive as you envision it with plenty of job diversity, cross training, and exposure to advanced scientific methodology. We would love to further discuss our vision for the brand, impact, and how you can be a big part in it playing out.
- Assist head brewer in hot and cold side of production from ingredient reception through packaging.
- Record keeping: Brewing data, fermentation, QA/QC, lab, packaging, inventory (front and back of house).
- Opportunity to experiment on 3.5 bbl pilot brewhouse for small batch offerings and recipe development.
- Opportunity to represent company and interact with customers in tap room and at festivals.
- Operate and maintain a large craft canning system.
- Maintain sanitary conditions and practices throughout all elements of production.
- 4-year college degree.
- Brewing degree not required but considered favorably.
- Lab/micro experience valued.
- Packaging experience (canning) valued.
- Experience in cellaring and brewing production valued.
- Strong technical understanding of brewing process and sanitation.
- Experience with tools valued.
Skills and Traits:
- Passion, Integrity, Honesty, Dependability, Attention to detail.
- Team-oriented and results driven with a commitment to quality.
- Must be able to fulfill physical requirements of running a brewhouse - safely lift, climb stairs, clean, etc.
- Personal curiosity in improving systems.
- Desire to have a positive impact on customers.
- Passionate interest for the brewing industry and community.
- Location: Stratford, CT.
- Salary: Commensurate with experience.
- Benefits: Full health, vision, dental, life. Paid vacation. 401k plan.
- Working with a new custom Mark’s 20 bbl brewhouse and CODI canning line.
- Versatile work schedule, but reasonable in quantity of hours.
- Email resume to email@example.com to apply – please provide cover letter or introduction.
- We are an equal opportunity employer – we thrive when we champion diversity and inclusion. We are welcoming, respectful, and supportive at work and in our community.
- Website: www.athleticbrewing.com; Instagram: @athleticbrewing