Florida Beer CompanyApply for this Job
Deliver measurable KPI achievement for Distributor Management, Local Chain’s and Key Accounts in areas of responsibility. Manage distributor performance through VIP and Manage Retail with Karma Notes.
IN MARKET EXECUTION:
• Manage the beer portfolio of Florida Beer Company, with the Distributors Sales Teams within all Trade Channel’s. Develop strong relationships with the key decision maker(s) within the Distributor Teams and Buyers of Local Market Chains.
• Ensure Florida Beer Company Brands are constantly in Distributor’s sales force minds when in contact with the targeted trade accounts.
• Develop and maintain relationships within high volume Independent Accounts/Chains, to achieve maximum distribution across the portfolio.
• Focus only on specific highly visible and strategic On-Premise Targeted Accounts for drink menus, samplings and specific activation programs.
• Achieve brand placement objectives for new accounts and existing accounts.
• Ensure pricing for Florida Beer Company’s Brands are executed in-line with strategies.
• Ensure all appropriate Florida Beer Company’s brands point of sale is implemented in designated accounts to increase brand velocity and visibility of brands.
• Ensure staff training on new placements; motivate staffs to increase sales of existing products and to execute plans in-line with strategies.
• Control inclusion of Florida Beer Company’s Brands in target accounts marketing activities & events.
• Organize and supervise execution of consumer tastings, Brand promotions and events with Distributor’s Sales Force.
• Partner with Branch Managers and Market Managers in conducting team meetings (minimum 1 a month) and training distributor sales force on portfolio.
• Recap and review all necessary account follow up with distributor sales rep and manager weekly to ensure all actions are achieved.
• Ensure the Florida Beer Company’s Channel Planning execution reporting is kept up to date at all times. Review results bi-monthly with Distributor.
• Develop constructive and friendly relationship with the Distributors, sales and marketing to insure the Channel plans execution for the entire portfolio within designated channel and specifically within targeted accounts, striving to obtain all distribution, placement and depletion KPIs within the Trade Channel.
• Follow-up execution on account plans (distribution, programming, and activation) per targeted account monthly and continually review and ask to modify as appropriate to ensure Florida Beer Company’s Brand KPIs are met.
• Work closely with Distributor managers to implement plans and strategies to achieve success for the Florida Beer Company portfolio within the entire channel and targeted accounts.
• Work closely with Distributor sales reps in regard to targeted accounts to demonstrate “Added value” always.
• Liaise, on a permanent basis, with the Business Manager to communicate as well as results of execution plans status and any issues rising from the market for action plans.
• Inform, on a permanent basis, the Business Manager of all competitive activity in the markets.
• Work closely with Distributor Inventory Control for orders management and product rotation.
• Manage set budget for designated accounts and programs. Ensure spending is equal to or under budget and delivers strong ROI for Florida Beer Company’s brands. Review spending by account monthly with distributor and Business Manager.
• Manage Travel & Entertainment budget. Ensure spending is equal to or under budget. Review spending monthly with Business Manager