Field Sales Representative Portland, OR- Part-Time
pFriem Family BrewersApply for this Job
pFriem Family Brewers is a quality minded, and fast growing artisanal brewery looking for a part-time Field Sales Representative in Portland, Oregon. The Field Sales Representative is responsible for supporting pFriem Family Brewery’s current and new sales in the State of Oregon and Southwest Washington. This position is expected to work an average of ten business days a month. Specific work schedule is negotiable for the right candidate.
The successful candidate is a person who is highly talented and skilled at maintaining, developing and fostering account level relationships as well relationships with our distributor partners’ sales reps, is growth minded and excited to organize themselves around field sales and field marketing activities that continue to expose the brand to new sales opportunities, drives for results, and fits within our “passionate beer loving” company culture. Alcohol industry experience is heavily preferred. While this position is heavily focused in the Portland, OR area, semi-regular travel to the brewery in Hood River, OR and occasional travel throughout the state of Oregon and Southwest WA is possible. It is required that candidate is capable of regularly working nights and weekends.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about craft beer and the beer business. ?
- 2+ years of experience in the alcohol beverage industry, with preference for knowledge of Off Premise, as well as On Premise business. ?
- Knowledge of OR beer business is preferred. ?
- Strong sense of urgency, commitment and experience achieving results. ?
- Self-driven, organized, and flexible to grow in a start-up environment. ?
- History of developing, maintaining and motivating account and distributor level relationships.
- Strong basic or higher knowledge of keg draft systems in order to trouble shoot issues at events or elsewhere as needed.
- Embraces successful organization and clear communication regarding sales contacts, activities and planning. Comfortable using Excel, VIP iDig, VIP KARMA, Margin Minder, Google Sheets and many forms of social media in the sales process.
- Must be capable to use hand truck and/or move 140lb kegs as needed. ?
- Must be flexible with working hours.
- Must have a valid driver’s license free of any major violation in the last twenty-four months.
- Must live in the Portland Metro area and have or be able to obtain an OR Server’s Permit.
PFRIEM FAMILY BREWERS
707 PORTWAY AVE, STE 101 HOOD RIVER, OR 97031
ABOUT PFRIEM FAMILY BREWERS
pFriem Family Brewers is a small, yet rapidly growing 18bbl brewery situated on the waterfront of Hood River, Oregon in the idyllic Columbia River Gorge. Profoundly inspired by tradition and keenly focused on making top quality beers pFriem Family Brewers is driven by creativity and an unending passion for the art and science of brewing.
This is a salaried position that will pay a competitive salary with a performance based bonus structure. Other benefits include: beer benefits, phone plan and health care benefits. Assuming sales volume continues to grow, this position has a strong opportunity to transition into full time, no defined timeline as of now.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your consideration, we look forward to hearing from you.