Regional Sales Manager - So Cal
Core NutritionApply for this Job
Regional Sales Manager – So Cal
Who we are:
We are one of the hottest new beverage start-ups out there. While we are less than 3 years old, we are already the #3 Premium Domestic Premium Water in the country. We are a company full of food and beverage veterans that have created and grown some of the most iconic brands of the last decade like vitaminwater, smartwater, Fuze, NOS, Zico and Muscle Milk.
What exactly is it?
Core Hydration is a new ultra-purified bottled water that is balanced with electrolytes and minerals to deliver your body’s natural pH balance of 7.4.
With CORE Organic, we are also the first to market with an Organic, low calorie great tasting beverage that is perfect for any occasion…be it with lunch, a flavor pick me up or something for when you are watching your sugar (it has less than 1g of sugar per serving. I know…ridic).
Check us out at http://core-hydration.com/
The primary role of the Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is responsibility for achievement of all Regional volume, distribution and profit goals; development and execution of annual Regional business plans, driving CORE® initiatives, and tracking Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) through all assigned Distributor Partners (DPs) and targeted Regional Chain Accounts; development, management and communication of strategic priorities in alignment with CORE® national initiatives in assigned Territory.
This is a remote position, but the RSM must be based in the Greater LA or Orange County area.
Territory: Southern California; Imperial, Kern, Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Ventura County counties
- Achievement of all Regional volume, distribution and profit goals.
- Development and execution of annual Regional business plans, driving CORE® initiatives, and tracking KPIs through all assigned DPs.
- Implementation of Regional systems to track and measure KPI execution; monitoring Sales/POS progress against business plans
- Management of key CORE® initiatives as well as communication of these strategic priorities to all DPs and Sales Team members
- Management of DP Regional budgets and targeted Regional Retail Chain Account budgets and execution
- Implementation of CORE® merchandising standards (Retail Look of Success)
- Recruit, develop and manage Regional Sales Team members, including development and communication of individual Sales Team goals and strategic priorities
- Develop solutions that align with DPs’ needs while achieving CORE® goals; drive best practices by achieving goals through innovative solutions
- Exemplify, inspire and advance the CORE® culture of inspired performance and purposeful action
- Ability to travel as required to manage territory
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent preferred
- 5+ years of progressive sales experience and proven track record in the Beverage Industry
- DSD Distributor network management and Supplier experience required
- Strong, proven National Account region/district/zone level management and Regional Chain Buyer/Decision-Maker Relationships within Territory
- Five years minimum of team management experience with proven ability to lead, manage and motivate a team of direct reports
- Strategic thinker with strong business acumen
- Strong communicator, including presentation and training skills
- Competent negotiator and influencer
- Strong business analytical skillset
- Entrepreneurial with proven ability to develop and implement successful sales and trade marketing strategies
- Creative mind, outgoing personality and friendly