Founders Brewing CompanyApply for Job
Plans and executes major company sponsorships and event partnerships, planning logistics, managing budget, and coordinating resources. Responsible for the brand’s experiential marketing strategy, creating brand activations for signature events that delight consumers and build brand loyalty. Also responsible for special projects as assigned by the VP of Marketing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Owns the relationship and execution of key West Michigan sponsorships/partnerships including, but not limited to: ArtPrize, Barry Roubaix Gravel Road Race, Celebration Cinemas, Grand Rapids Whitewater, and Whitecaps
Owns the planning, coordinating, sponsorship raising, and execution of the Founders owned event, Tribute on the Grand, through their own efforts, committee members, and the city.
Brings relevant events and insights to the team to inform experiential marketing strategy that addresses a consumer insight and delights consumers. Formulates, plans, and executes experiential marketing activations that meet national marketing objectives. May include, but not limited to tactics such as consumer contests and other promotions. Serves as point person for these investments responsible for successful execution and reporting.
Makes space reservations for trade show booths or festivals such as CBC and GABF. Coordinates shipping of materials, setup, staffing, and demos to maximize marketing opportunity. Ensures Founders brand is represented consistent with brand standards and maximizes brand exposure
For national marketing events like CBC and GABF, prepares and organizes means of transportation and itineraries for event staffers and attendees; negotiates air and hotel contracts to meet approved budget.
Maintains database of event performance including metrics that measure ROI and help evaluate future event investment. Conducts post event reviews of all major events to identify and implement opportunities for improvement
Administers regional sponsorship dollars, setting decision criteria, accepting submissions, granting money based on meeting criteria, and measuring against stated performance measures.
Develops, prioritizes, and implements tactical project plans, including customer promotion programs, trade show activities / conferences, and internal company events. These events include but are not limited to beer festivals, beer dinners, wholesaler events, co-founders road show, product launches, community events, staff events, and annual company party.
Responsible for event presence strategy including display materials for field sales reps.
Demonstrates a positive personal drive that inspires and uplifts those around them. Shows a can-do attitude that tackles challenges with optimism. Represents the brand with passion and positivity to partners, consumers, and company stakeholders.
Communicates succinctly and clearly with ample lead time to company stakeholders and event participants. Hits communicated deadlines and keeps constituents updated on status of projects.
Reviews sponsorship and donation opportunities; communicates with the recipients to ensure success; provides gift baskets, auction items, gift cards, etc. as required.
Responsible for organizing and displaying company history and archives.
Initiates, plans, and organizes marketing team outings.
Consistently identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or University in marketing or hospitality.
· Two to four years related marketing experience, experience in designing and executing marketing experiential activations a plus.
· Ability to thrive in a complex, fast-paced environment and adaptable to change.
· Strong analytical, critical thinking, and strategic skills. Make complex ideas simple.
· Demonstrated ability in taking initiative to seek out opportunities and solve problems.
· Distinguished written and verbal communication skills including strong presentation skills.
· Effective leadership and interpersonal skills. Must have the confidence and ability to communicate and influence at all levels and across functions, outside and inside the company.
· Integrates analysis, intuition, and future orientation to make strategic, creative, and well-reasoned recommendations. Anticipates future problems and opportunities.
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage time and correctly prioritize multiple projects.
· Positive attitude and infectious personal drive that energizes others.
· A valued team player that is a role model for collaboration.
· Knowledgeable of and active within major social media platforms.
· Conducts oneself professionally. Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
· Does what is in the best interest of the company and acts with integrity.
· Consistently achieves desired outcomes on time and with a minimum of avoidable errors and issues.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite: Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word.