National Sales Manager
JVNW, Inc.Apply for Job
JVNW manufactures best-in-class stainless steel equipment to world renowned, award-winning companies. We are known for our innovative and creative approach to developing custom solutions to improve customer’s unique processes and overall quality of output. Our team is looking for a passionate, friendly sales manager with experience in processing equipment to cultivate quality relationships with existing, new, and prospective customers and ensure their long-term success. You will be promoting high quality, best on the market, made in America products.
You will be working within a professional, energetic, collaborative and supportive team that values integrity and providing the best customer service to our clients. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, establishing relationships with new customers, and connecting with key industry affiliates. You will communicate between customers and internal teams to ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
This position will involve some travel across the nation to attend tradeshows and to meet with clients and provide technical support and installation assistance.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or similar degree program with 3+ years’ experience.
- Sales experience in the food/beverage, craft beer, wine, pharmaceutical, or cosmetic industries preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Excellent time management and strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be well organized, self-managing with strong decision making skills.
- Must have good mathematical skills for equipment and component sizing.
- Auto-Cad knowledge a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Outlook.