Sales Rep - San Francisco
Bear Republic Brewing CompanyApply for Job
- Understand and embrace the Bear Republic brands and deliver our mission and story to the retail customer.
- Become an expert on assigned territory.
- Be the brewery’s primary point of contact for all retail accounts and distribution outlets.
- Increase package distribution in both on and off premise accounts.
- Increase draft presence in on premise accounts.
- Develop and maintain a working relationship with the buyers/owners of influential accounts.
- Work with BRBC Sales Team to develop a program that regularly offers our specialty draft directly to influential accounts.
- Insure both on/off premise accounts have adequate POS and Bear Republic is properly represented. .
- Assist in account and distributor craft beer education and training programs.
- Build partnerships with all distributors emphasizing Bear Republic’s brand and product value.
- Work with distributor representatives to build brand awareness and to fully develop best sales and marketing practices.
- Ability to make successful presentations to individuals and/or groups at all levels of an organization.
- Work Events/Festivals/Beer Weeks
- Know and understand the ABC (Alcoholic Beverage Control) laws pertaining to both the supplier and wholesaler in each specific area/state.
- Recommend and implement sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analysis.
- Participate in regular sales meetings to help create sales forecasts and goals. Track execution and results.
- Know and understand sales goals for all distribution outlets.
- Maintain a comprehensive log on all account and wholesaler visits, monthly expenses and other reports as required.
- Monitor and evaluate distributors inventory. Report inventory issues to BRBC Sales Manager and work with distributor to correct improper inventory levels.
- Strong craft beer knowledge and experience in the local market.
- Previous sales experience preferred.
- Knowledge of distributor operations.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills, must be able to work with account owners/managers as well as our distribution partners.
- Experience with web communications and social media.
- Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision.
- Have strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proof of insurance, valid driver’s license and a clean DMV record is required.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs. and move 150 lb. kegs.