Snoqualmie Ice CreamApply for this Job
Snoqualmie Ice Cream – Marketing Manager
Snoqualmie Ice Cream is a family-owned company that makes all natural and organic ice cream. Our company is growing; we first sold pints in a few local markets and now our pints are available in over 1,000 stores. We never compromise on ingredients and make our ice cream from scratch in small batches. We are a certified B-Corporation, committed to taking care of our employees, customers, community, and the environment.
We are looking for someone who is interested in a long-term position and is excited to help grow the company. The Marketing Manager will have many responsibilities, from helping develop future products to managing relations with customers.
Snoqualmie Ice Cream is seeking a dedicated Marketing Manager. This position will be on-site in Snohomish, Washington, a 30-minute commute from Downtown Seattle. The ideal candidate is seeking a challenging yet rewarding role in our company, and is looking for the opportunity to take responsibility in a small yet dynamic company.
- Supervise the department and provide guidance, training and feedback to the marketing team
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies, including for all digital platforms and Public Relations, to create awareness of the brand and of the company’s business segments
- Produce ideas for promotional events and/or activities and organize efficiently
- Conduct general market research to keep up-to-date with trends and competitor’s marketing movements
- Manage budgets and allocate resources amongst projects
- Become the company’s point of contact for media and/or potential clients and build strategic partnerships
- Manage and maintain relations with customers
- Track marketing data to create weekly, monthly and annual reports
- Recognize and implement new opportunities, including awards, unique campaigns, speaking opportunities, and consumer experience
- Follow and analyze the ice cream category, marketing trends and consumer trends to increase effectiveness of marketing strategy
- Identify and administer PR campaigns and product placement opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college or university in related profession/field
- Minimum 3 years experience in the CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) industry
- Brand strategy, activation, and innovation experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Professional copywriting experience preferred
- Must be available Monday–Friday and be willing to travel and work nights and weekends as needed
Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org