Foodservice snack manager
Paino OrganicsApply for this Job
We are seeking to fill a part time food service sales role (can be combined with a position at a NON-competitive brand).
Overview of Role
Swoffle & Number 9 Chips and Salsa (By Paino Organics) are seeking an expert food service sales rep and and growth hacker hungry to grow our national exposure. As the leader of our sales initiatives, you’ll work closely with the CEO, COO, and sales team to turn Swoffle and Number 9 into household consumer brands. To be considered for this role, you must be experienced with the concept of growth hacking and utilizing marketing and sales tools to help fuel our company's success. You will be strategically focused on managing, leading and developing the Swoffle and Number Nine food service division.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Managing all food service accounts.
- Build positive customer relationships with small to national sized accounts to include establishing strong communication with all buyers, brokers, and distributors.
- Assume responsibilities for the overall market growth of Swoffle in the accounts assigned.
- Provide consistent pre/post sales calls analysis of accounts as well as monthly summary of key accounts on-going performance.
- Build positive customer relationships with all levels of assigned accounts and those of direct reports to include establishing effective call frequency with all buyers, brokers, and distributors.
- Deliver sales forecasting per region, short and long-term.
- Market analysis to track brand’s performance and inform sales / marketing decisions
- Manage new product development initiatives for brand
- 3-5 years of national food service experience within the CPG industry. Perishable brand experience a plus.
- 2-3 years of Broker and/or Distributor management experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of successfully managing high level sales people.
- Entrepreneurial-minded, with experience in early stage or start-up companies.
- Excellent communication/relationship building and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional organizational, planning, system creation and implementation and follow-up skills.
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) a must and must be VERY proficient in all, particularly Excel.
- Travel may be necessary at times, occasionally (not very frequent) requiring air travel; must have a valid driver’s license.
- Able to travel 20-30% of time
To excel in this role, you must be a big picture thinker with a strong desire to grow the company to #1 in the category.