Operations Manager / Director / Coordinator hybrid
Otto's NaturalsApply for this Job
Do you possess a diversity of skills and have an intimate knowledge and understanding of the Natural Food Channel and all the fun that goes with it. i.e. forecasting, distributors, trade rate, Inventory management, co-packers, line extensions, quality control, certifications, brokers etc.? If you like having a new challenge each day, let's talk!
Responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing day to day operations
- Forecasting production and supplies
- Inventory management of all materials and sku's
- Overseeing certification renewals (Paleo, GFCO, non-gmo, kosher and other things like GS1 for ex)
- Oversee insurance renewal and payments
- Support and manage product line extensions including finding and managing new co-manufacturers and co-packers and maintaining relationships with them
- Oversee invoice approvals for freight, production, fulfillment
- Oversee Quality Control
- Continually monitor and improve efficiencies in all departments
- Liase with and oversee sales force, broker, and marketing teams
- Like change
- Like to make change
- Proficient at finding efficiencies
- Enjoy being thrown into the deep end
- Problem Solver and Strategizer by nature
- Strong communication skills: verbal, written, listening, and comprehension
- Quick learner
- Good at pivoting
- Always up for a challenge
- Positive attitude
- Excellent time-management skills and comfortable with tight and variable deadlines
- Big Picture person that can handle detail management
- Have been called the Google King/Queen by your friends or coworkers and love finding the answers to things yourself.
- Self-motivated, Self-starter
- Can manage people while maintaining good relationships with them
- Enjoy learning and tackling new ideas/projects/skills/challenges
- Have never said "that's not my job"
- Have previous experience with a CPG company
If this is you, we'd love to talk!