2 Towns CiderhouseApply for this Job
2 Towns Vision:
We aspire to create craft cider that is accessible to the people, utilizing the most advanced cider making standards, and quality Northwest ingredients, without being afraid to do things a little differently. Much like our product, 2 Towns as a company is fun, unique, and filled with energy. Our crew makes what we do possible, and we are committed to fostering an environment of fairness, empowerment, and security.
The objective of this position is to be the hub between chain and cause programming acquisition and execution, by coordinating inputs from all departments to create an executable plan that is then communicated back to all departments and tracked.
The Program Manager increases sales and sales ROI by owning many of the planning and interdepartmental communication and coordination duties required to execute programming. This position will also increase the impact of programming by providing a dedicated resource for oversight of programming preparation, communication, execution, and postmortem analysis, both for chain and cause programs. This position will allow for expansion of our cause marketing by being a dedicated resource in finding and developing new cause partners.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Required Minimum Qualifications
- Education and Experience: Four-year Business or related degree OR High School Diploma or equivalent with two years of relevant professional experience.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Must be 21 or older.
- Bachelor's Degree (BA) from four-year college or university, or one to two years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer skills required: Spreadsheet Software (Excel, google sheets)
- Preferred Location: Corvallis Office – needs to be highly connected with all 2 Towns teams, finance, production, marketing and sales
- Clean driving record
- Ability to occasionally drive for long periods of time.
- Ability to work independently as well as with colleagues.
- Ability to travel to other U.S. cities.
- Experience in developing project plans with input and execution goals from/for multiple teams and then managing and executing those plans
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
Desired Skills & Abilities
- Positive, outgoing personality with the ability to network and develop relationships with key contacts.
- Basic understanding of alcohol distribution, alcohol sales in chains and chain programming execution
- Familiarity with cause marketing campaigns
- Expert in Microsoft or google office suite and some experience with program management software.
- Strong public speaking and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated attitude.
- Excellent problem solving/analysis skills.
- Enthusiasm to work as part of a dynamic team.
- Ability to use Google Drive, and Internet.
- This position will be an office job behind a computer the majority of time and will be involved with sometime in the field to connect with people, cause campaign groups, as well work with our chain and greater sales team. May occasionally be asked to move cases of hard cider, or large stacks of sales sheets and publications.
- Ability to move 35-lb short distances by hand, as well as heavier amounts using a hand truck.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The majority of this position will operate in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment. Due to the traveling nature of this position (about 10% of the position), some work will be done remotely. Travel is almost exclusively done outside of the local area and will be overnight.
Compensation and Benefits
2 Towns Ciderhouse offers competitive wages that will be determined by experience and qualifications. Benefits for full-time staff include health/dental insurance, 401(k), Paid Time Off, profit sharing bonus opportunities, 70% off product purchases, and quarterly merchandise alottment.
To be considered for this position, please submit a resume, as well as a cover letter that addresses:
- Your experience with establishing, developing, and maintaining professional relationships
- Your experience with designing presentations and public speaking
- Your experience with interpreting data
to email@example.com. Sorry, resumes submitted without cover letters will not be considered.
2 Towns Ciderhouse is an equal opportunity employer.