Territory Sales Manager
Madrinas Brands, LLCApply for this Job
Madrinas Coffee is seeking high-performing Territory Sales Managers that brings ambition, strong communication skills, and a desire to join a winning team in a fast-paced start up environment.
This is a full-time field sales position representing our line of RTD Fair Trade Organic Cold Brew Coffee’s through maintaining and growing relationships with our distribution and store partners and customers. The position requires a self-motivated, organized and energetic person with a winning mind set and persistence in the face of obstacles. Beverage industry experience (or sales experience) required.
If interested, please provide a current resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, please provide a couple of paragraphs to explain how your experience is relevant to this role and why you’d like to be part of this company.
Competitive base salary including vehicle allowance and performance based incentives. We are scaling our business quickly and there will be opportunity to grow
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain an organized list of key accounts based off promotional & distribution priorities within assigned territory
- Maintain regular communication and positive relationships with the Regional Sales Manager, Distributor sales force, and key retailers
- Build business with select Regional key accounts at a headquarter level
- 90% of time - in the field focused on sales and merchandising accounts for our portfolio.
- 10% of time - managing account routes and back office administrative duties
- Enhance the business by gaining new points of distribution in store
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Some travel outside assigned territory may be required (less than 20% of time)
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Creative presentation and excellent selling skills are a must
- Innovation and creativity in approaching accounts and expanding business
- Forward thinking - Ability to formulate account strategies and execute against them
- Track record of success in a self-directed environment
- Maintain high level of communication across the team
- Achieve monthly key performance indicators (KPI’s) set by Regional Sales Manager
- Professional demeanor in working with coworkers, distributors, retail reps and consumers
- Beverage sales experience preferred
- Ability to work flexible schedule- including nights and weekends as needed
- Must have valid driver's license and own vehicle to travel and transport promotional merchandise and minimal product quantities between accounts within assigned territory
- Must have a clean driving record, registration and insurance.
- Must be able to use MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Regular standing and stooping; occasionally kneel, crouch or crawl
Madrinas Coffee promotes #coffee4fuel and positive vibes through All Natural Iced Coffees and Fair Trade Organic Cold Brew Coffees, both sold in shelf stable 16oz cans. Madrinas Coffee merges the quality of specialty coffee with the accessibility of a grab and go beverage. Madrinas Coffee can be consumed with a smile in natural foods stores, grocery stores, convenience stores, and outdoor gear & bike shops around Madrinasland (the Midwest), and also ships nationally online. Madrinas Coffee is a team of coffee-heads on a mission to build an awesome coffee brand around #coffee4fuel. www.madrinascoffee.com
COME BUILD WITH US!