Director of Revenue Enhancement
DBI Beverage SacramentoApply for Job
POSITION CORE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead overall price realization, creating and maintaining reports reflecting impact on sales, pricing profitability and reimbursement procedures. Lead overall pricing optimization for all branches at DBI Beverage. Manage the DBI Beverage Pricing Team.
- Observe, analyze, and create solutions to optimize use of technology to drive pricing and sales effectiveness across the DBI network, benchmarking performance, and sharing best practices to improve.
- Prepare and distribute monthly channel reviews and analytical reports to recap overall company performance specific to pricing and profit objectives, recap progress, identify gaps vs. objectives, and drive analysis of business opportunities.
- Identify qualitative and quantitative training necessary of pricing team and branch personnel, working with branch management and HR to close training gaps for sales and merchandising personnel.
- Drive efficiencies by creating and maintaining a data base at all DBI locations compiling information on effective and ineffective price promotion programming, along with assessing low volume or profit deliveries across all branches.
- Participate in New Item Forms pre-work process for assessing pricing and margin information. Coordinate pricing information with suppliers and branches prior to New Item meetings.
- Participate in annual distributor sales planning process with all suppliers, working with the Marketing Team to ensure communication, timing and coordination of objectives.
- Coordinate and lead the process of cleaning up all pricing data base information across the DBI Beverage network.
- B.A. /B.S. degree with an emphasis in business administration preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years revenue and sales experience preferably in the beverage industry.
- Must possess strong math, time management and customer service skills.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook and Intercept.
- Must be able to complete records, forms and reports properly and accurately.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of the job (products, accounts, routes, paperwork, etc.)
- Must maintain a neat, well-groomed appearance creating a favorable image and maintain proper conduct.
- Must have a valid drivers’ license with acceptable driving record.
- Additional training specific to the job requirements.
DBI Beverage Sacramento is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer