Digital and Social Media Manager
ONE BrandsApply for this Job
ONE Brands, formerly Oh Yeah! Nutrition, was founded in 1999 by Ron McAfee, a pioneer and leader in the protein category. Historically, Oh Yeah focused on the nutrition space, offering protein shakes, powders and supplements. In late 2015, Oh Yeah launched their newest innovation – the ONE Bar. In just 12 months, ONE Bar exploded onto the marketplace, amassing a huge following despite limited distribution. The launch of the ONE Birthday Cake Bar sealed the deal on ONE’s position as a leading better-for-you indulgent protein snack, touting superior taste and texture.
In early 2017, Oh Yeah rebranded as ONE Brands and received a significant investment from CAVU Venture Partners, a VC and growth equity firm started by CPG veterans known for backing and building iconic consumer brands. The CAVU team recruited industry veteran Peter Burns to become the Company's President and CEO.
Today, ONE Brands is focused on delivering the best indulgent yet guilt-free bars that prove great taste and good health are not mutually exclusive. The Company has offices in Charlotte, NC and Boulder, CO.
Job Summary: ONE Brands seeks a creative, organized and enthusiastic Digital and Social Media Manager in our Boulder, CO office who will report directly to the e-Commerce Director with a dotted line to the PR & Social Media Director. The ideal candidate will demonstrate superior project management skills in all facets of the marketing mix with an emphasis on digital, e-commerce, social media and content in order to help support ONE’s significant sales growth goals. S/he will also bring passion and a take charge attitude to our marketing team.
- · Manage projects for successful launch/delivery per agreed timelines and objectives (including schedules, processes, deadlines, approvals, reporting, success metrics, timelines, etc).
- · Oversees all data management for digital, social media and e-commerce initiatives.
- · Accountable for meeting and exceeding goals/KPIs.
- · Responsible for providing strategic direction and recommendations regarding all digital metrics and analytics.
- · Drive post-analysis of all digital components of campaigns to determine ROI and future campaign improvements.
- · Google campaign management and work very closely with our digital agency on day-to-day aspects of each campaign / tactic including facilitating weekly optimization meetings.
- · D2C store management (day-to-day operations).
- · Oversee and report using Google Analytics including making recommendations to team based on data and insights.
- · Strong knowledge of Google Manufacturer Center.
- · MAP Policy execution, monitoring and communication with direct and indirect accounts
- · Online Policy execution with distributors by analyzing reports, managing Online Seller Application process and communicating with Sales team.
- · Working closely with the e-Commerce Director, provide assistance on Amazon, Walmart.com, Jet.com and other online retailers for various sales, marketing and operational duties.
- · Provide on-going, strategic leadership and insight into new and emerging online trends, mobile capabilities, apps/digital tools, and performance/optimization tools. Work with digital partners to have on-going, competitive and best-in-class tools.
CRM / Content:
- · Manage email campaigns, working directly with PR & Social Media Director, from strategic conception, program management and execution through performance tracking and analysis with a goal of nurturing / acquiring.
- · Ensure use of best practices and compliance around permission-based marketing, privacy, spam regulation (CAN/SPAM), and deliverability.
- · Strong understanding of content management systems.
- · Project manager for content creation and deployment including copy, images, videos that will be leveraged across all marketing functions including for online retailers, email and social media.
- · Help oversee day-to-day SEO activities with agency including keywords, content.
- · Oversee and manage social media measurement and KPIs, with Director of PR & Social Media.
- · Assist with and help direct photo shoots to capture stills, videos in partnership with Designer and PR & Social Media Director; assets to be leveraged with social media, emails, blogs, digital and more.
- · Manage and help create the monthly Social Media Content Calendar, including imagery and copy.
- · Assist with consumer responses via social media and incoming emails.
- · Knowledge of Influencer campaigns and ambassador programs including seeding, partnering and giveaways.
- · Assist with ratings & reviews management as needed.
- · Provide executional support for ONE social media content calendars such as posting / scheduling.
- · Understanding of boosting, paid ads and measuring success.
- · A self-starter with a can-do attitude and extremely strong attention to detail.
- Able to manage timelines of multiple projects and priorities in a fast paced environment
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to make an impact.
- Exemplary writing, listening, communication and presentation skills.
- Able to maintain confidential and proprietary information and material.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience within an agency, marketing firm or client-side marketing department is desired with consumer packaged goods marketing preferred.
- A creative eye plus an analytical mind.
- Experience with both traditional and innovative communications and marketing techniques, including social media and e-commerce.
- Knowledge of project management principles; discipline of planning, organizing, securing, and managing resources to achieve specific goals.
- S/he will have a collaborative approach with great customer service, both, internal and external, such as interfacing with cross-functional teams and external partners.
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency is a must, with particularly strong Excel skill.
- Must know Google Analytics.
- Both Constant Contact and Basecamp experience are a plus.