National Accounts Coordinator
Cappello's Grain FreeApply for this Job
Position Title/Start Date: National Accounts Coordinator
Reports to: VP of Sales
Location: HQ in Denver, CO
Company Profile: Cappello’s is a growing, Denver-based startup with national distribution. With three lines of grain-free frozen and refrigerated goodies (pastas, pizzas, cookie doughs), we’re cornering the market on clean, convenient comfort food. But we’re just getting started!
Position Scope: The National Accounts Coordinator will work closely with the Director of Sales to utilize sales data for the benefit of the sales team. Locating and communicating sales opportunity through closely monitoring void reports, SPINS reports, promotional calendars, and demo calendars. The coordinator will update and manage Dropbox files and calendars including a chain matrix, chain promo matrix, promotional calendars, and logistic optimization trackers. Work closely with broker representatives to share product and promotional information as well as execute market tours in regions without field reps. The coordinator will assist in National Account buyer calls, organizing and executing trade shows, as well as managing large chain accounts.
- Collaborate with sales team to communicate and execute against company strategic direction, priorities, and financial guardrails.
- Collect, analyze, evaluate and report regional, customer, channel and product sales data to increase the Sales team’s productivity.
- Responsible for updating chain matrix, volume driver promo calendars, yearly UNFI/KeHE calendars, shared calendars, trade show calendars, and review & reset calendars.
- Setting up, organizing logistically, and working industry trade shows and table tops.
- Assist the sales team with distributor demand planning.
- Working closely with ops to monitor distributor inventory via POs, communicate watch-outs to DOS.
- Communicate at the Cappello’s headquarters any needs from the Sales team.
- Monitor WFM void reports and SPINS distro trackers and create actionable initiatives for the field team and broker reps
- Managing IX-ONE and 1WorldSync for specific customers.
- Scheduling and monitoring execution of third party merchandisers.
- Filling out and submitting new customer/new item paperwork
- Draft agenda and take notes on all conference calls and at team meetings.
- Inside sales and customer order management.
- Deeply passionate about the Cappello’s brand, inspired by what we represent, and have a desire to make an impact with your career
- Enthusiastic and comfortable working in a startup organization (think rapidly growing / changing environment)
- Experience in the Natural Products Industry (Whole Foods, Sprouts, NCGA, INFRA)
- Ability to take initiative and work autonomously – you can run with something from beginning to end
- Works well with ambiguity – can navigate in the grey and asks the right questions to get at the solution
- Proficient in Data Tools (SPINS, Retailer & Distributor Portals) and Trade Math (selling price, margins, etc.)
- Strong planning, organizational and project management skills along with excellent interpersonal, written/oral communication and presentation skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook)
- Analyze opportunities quickly and have an ability to execute company goals efficiently
- Resourcefulness to improvise and adapt to deal with daily challenges via creative problem solving.
- Clean driver’s license, reliable transportation and proof of insurance
Please email cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the position you are applying for in the subject line.