DuClaw Brewing CoApply for this Job
DuClaw Brewing Company is looking for Maintenance Technician, with excellent electrical and mechanical troubleshooting skills.
- Minimum of 2 years of controls technician experience in a high volume manufacturing/industrial environment or applicable technical certificate / degree.
- Skilled at troubleshooting electrical, mechanical, and systems.
- Availability off-hours and weekend calls.
- Comfortable running equipment using internal or 3rd party software, able to decipher logs and troubleshoot equipment.
- Comfortable reading wiring diagrams and troubleshooting.
- Good communication skills and demonstrated teamwork skills.
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment.
Physical demands and work environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The job requires occasionally remaining on one's feet in an upright position without moving for long periods of time, occasionally moving about on foot for long periods of time, remaining in a seated position for long periods of time, and/or climbing stairs, step-ladders, extension ladders and scaffolding ladders. The job also requires the ability to raise or lower an object of approximately 5-50 pounds from one level to another, the ability to transport an object of up to 50 pounds a distance of up to 10 yards.