Business Development Manager-Onsite Foodservice
SpindriftApply for this Job
Spindrift® is America’s first sparkling water made with real, squeezed fruit. At Spindrift Beverage Co., we celebrate the amazing taste of real, simple ingredients. Because real food deserves a real drink. Spindrift is sparkling water + real fruit. Yup, that’s it.
Spindrift Beverage Co. was founded in 2010 with a dedication to simplicity, transparency, and the superior taste that only real ingredients can deliver. The real fruit we use guides us. We work with family farms to supply the best real fruit to make the fresh juices and rich purees we add to our sparkling water. It’s important to know where our ingredients come from and support our real CEO, Mother Nature, so, since the start, Spindrift has given back to environmental non-profit organizations through 1% For The Planet, a network of businesses concerned with the social and environmental impacts of industry.
Spindrift is the choice for those who believe in the pure joy of real. Because real is refreshing.
- Work to secure national partnerships with top contract feeders in the US – Examples: Compass, Sodexo, Aramark, OTG, HMS Host, Centerplate, AVI, Avendra
- Work with top contract feeders in US to gain regional accounts: Colleges, Hospitals, B&I, Hotels, Travel, Corporate Campus HQ’s
- Deep understanding of channel pricing structures and programming needs
- Manage existing spindrift onsite broker network
- Utilize spindrift distribution network to ensure pipeline of accounts continue to grow to plan
- Channel forecasting & short/long term goal setting
- Budget management to plan
- Participation in top industry tradeshows & networking groups: SFHM, NRA, NACUFS, CIA
- Work from home 50% / US travel 50%
- Industry Experience
- 3+ years of experience in the beverage or consumer packaged goods industry
- Understanding of high level onsite foodservice relationships with industry leading trademarks.
- Classical sales training with an established CPG brand is ideal
- Experience successfully working with and managing distributor sales reps and managers
- Proven sales track record
- Personality Profile
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-growth, start-up environment
- Self-motivated with a competitive spirit
- Excels within the extremely fast pace of selling an emerging brand
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done; working long & flexible hours, including travel
- Role model for the company’s culture
- Great references supporting for this job description (3 references requested)