Market Manager for South Carolina
SoCIAL LITE VodkaApply for this Job
SoCIAL LITE Vodka (www.sociallitevodka.com) is growing fast and we’re looking for a great candidate to fill out the role of Market Manager in South Carolina. We’d love to meet you.
The Market Manager is focused on growing and managing the SoCIAL LITE brand and sales in South Carolina. The selected candidate is highly motivated, energetic, and will drive the SoCIAL LITE brand to the forefront. The Market manager will work independently, manage the local distributor, and will report directly to Head Office.
- Manage the SoCIAL LITE business in South Carolina
- Work with the distributor to train staff on the brand and ensure that sales volumes are met
- Schedule and participate in periodic “work with” with distributor reps
- Achieve monthly sales and distribution targets
- Develop retail and on premise sales strategies for South Carolina
- Work with retailer to highlight SoCIAL LITE
- Manage in-store programs and samplings
- Manage out of store events
- Manage partnerships
- 1-4 years’ relevant experience
- Brand management
- Work with distributors
- Experience (e.g. management, sales, marketing) in beverage alcohol an asset
- Strong communication skills (listening, written and verbal)
- Valid Driver’s license
- Ideally a 1099 contractor with other brands in portfolio
About SoCIAL LITE
SoCIAL LITE (www.sociallitevodka.com) was named as one of the top 10 Canadian food and beverage companies to watch in 2017 and the fastest growing alco-seltzer Company in Canada. We have grown rapidly because consumers connect to the SoCIAL LITE brand and relate to the value proposition.
SoCIAL LITE is one of the first spiked sparkling water made with premium vodka and zero sugar or sweetener. The drink addresses the needs of health conscious consumers who are looking for a better choice. We started the company in our kitchen because we wanted to enjoy a drink that fit into our healthy lifestyle. We crafted cocktails with premium vodka, soda and 100% natural flavors.
Deadline for submission: March 20th