Assistant Director of Retail Operations
Drake's Brewing CoApply for this Job
Drake’s Brewing Company is seeking an Assistant Director of Retail Operations to join our team. You will assist the Director in the operations management of all our retail locations. Candidates with a food and beverage background in the craft brewing industry will be particularly well-suited for this position.
The Assistant Director of Retail Operations will be responsible for ensuring Drake’s retail service standards, systems and procedures are followed at each retail location. Candidates must be flexible with days, nights, weekends, and some holidays.
Reports to: Director of Retail Operations
Type: Exempt, Full-Time
Benefits: Yes *
Shifts: Weekdays, plus some weekends and holidays
- Having a working knowledge of each location regarding all systems and procedures in place
- Working with management teams to achieve revenue and budgetary targets and goals
- Financial reporting to the Director, and Ownership
- Weekly team meetings with unit management from each location, including department heads in Sales, Marketing, Production, Events, Accounting, and HR.
- Provide communication from upper management to retail store level regarding company-wide promotions, activities, events, and expectations.
- Assist in the logistical planning and execution of major events at each location outside of typical daily food/beverage service.
- Work with, and coach, management at each location.
- Provide professional development opportunities for members of each locations’ management team as needed
- Overseeing human resource-related activities
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ consecutive years’ experience in restaurant management within all positions
- 3+ consecutive years’ management experience in successful multi-unit operations
- A thorough understanding of restaurant financials
- Leadership and management development skills
- High energy, excellent time management, attention to detail and ability to work independently while achieving results
- The temperament necessary to lead, mentor, coach and develop in a diverse company culture
- A great working knowledge of the craft beer industry
- A commitment to guest experience, teamwork, and maintaining a fun and positive company culture
- Above average computer skills including MS Office, especially Excel, Word, PP, and various POS systems
To apply, please send your resume with a cover letter telling us a little about yourself, and how your experience matches up with us.
* Employee Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance. Eligible to participate in 401(k) – with employer match. BEER!